1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone using Kontera ads?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by borbole, Aug 16, 2010.

I am looking to use some ads in a couple of my forums and I heard good things about Kontera. Is anyone using it? Can you please tell me what is your experience with it?

borbole, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  2. amerhashmi

amerhashmi Peon

Best Answers:
    i have used kontera ads for year they pay low but they pay in time..

amerhashmi, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  3. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dont go with Kontera, go with Infolinks.
    Just like amerhashmi there are many publishers who have experienced low pay on Kontera.

learn2earn, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  4. borbole

borbole Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies guys. I will check out Infolinks as well.

borbole, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  5. lak2lak

lak2lak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    infolinks pay realy ba 200 clicks $1

lak2lak, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  6. trafficdeal

trafficdeal Peon

Best Answers:
    yup, kontera payment really low, sucks all time

trafficdeal, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  7. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Borbole,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. I'd be happy to tell you a little bit more about our company :)

We're the leading In-Text ad network with over 15,000 publishers and 140 million unique users per month. What differentiates us from other In-Text networks is the Synapse engine, an algorithm that rather than just scanning for keywords like the competition does, can actually read your web and forum pages for meaning. This industry first ability of Topical Targeting is how we provide you with the most relevant ads for your text, leading to higher CTR and better CPC.

Another advantage that Kontera provides is the sheer size of our exclusive ad inventory. We work directly with some of the biggest brands in the world, including Microsoft, L'Oreal, Samsung, Kmart, Domino's Pizza, National Geographic, NBC, Toyota, Chips Ahoy!, Ford, Blackberry, HP, and more. These premium, often Rich-Media ads have the most innovative visuals, offer the best possible CPC, and can only be found on the Kontera Network.

In terms of the issues raised by learn2earn and and trafficdeal, which ads are displayed on the network rely on a variety of different factors, among which are geo-targeting, the content of the web page, traffic sources, current campaigns running, advertiser preferences and more. Kontera’s algorithm takes all of these factors into account to ensure we deliver you with the most relevant and high-performing ad. It's possible for your specific site vertical in your specific region of the world, we didn't have relevant premium ads. Please feel free to e-mail me at if you'd like me to take a closer look at your accounts.

For anyone looking to join the Kontera Network, we're currently offering new publishers a 70% revenue share, which is the best rate in the industry. We're also offering a $50 bonus to any new publisher who gets at least 25,000 U.S. page views during their first 30 days on the network. Additionally, we recently lowered our minimum payout threshold from $100 to $50, across all payout methods, meaning many publishers are seeing their earnings in half the time.

Thanks,

cohenj88, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  8. borbole

borbole Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your post. Do you make payments via paypal as well?

borbole, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  9. Notorious

Notorious Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they do !

Notorious, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  10. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter to the publisher whatever Algorithm that you use, what matter most to publisher like me is Earning made at the end of the day or at the end of the month.

Now lets compare the stats between Kontera vs Infolinks
    1. Kontera I used on my blogs for 3 months and I think 3 months is a large enough time to test a network, result
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Is that your network offers. Bad thing was there were very very less clicks.

Well I am not the one who is complaining.

Infact Infolinks is quite better than your network and who know might be there another good network better than infolinks.

Regards,
    Yogesh

learn2earn, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  11. rush4gold

rush4gold Active Member

Best Answers:
    Vibrant Media > InfoLinks > Kontera

Best > Good > Average

rush4gold, Aug 17, 2010 IP
    Ibn Juferi likes this.