1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Textlinks.com a Reputable site for Text Links?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mokimofiki, Jul 22, 2010.

I have recently used textlinks.coms free 25 credits to create backlinks although I would like to know if anyone uses the premium membership and if it works for them.

If you want to try it and get the free 25 credits (no credit card required) use the link in my signature but please review it here afterwords if you do so that I can decide if I want to pay for it or not.

Also as an alternative if anyone knows of any good paid permanent backlink sites that are reasonably priced please post that here as well.

Thanks

mokimofiki, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  2. fr@nc!z

fr@nc!z Active Member

Best Answers:
    TextLinks is a service that gives users a way to create quality backlinks to their websites. The member has the ability to search and browse the blog directory so each text link can be managed from the back office and placed on the best and most relevant blogs. There are thousands of blogs to choose from and many of them are on Google's front page. All links cost a one-time payment and the links are permanent.

There is a 21 day free trial available which will provide you with 25 free lifetime links. If you decide to continue after the 21 days the pricing for text links is $1 per lifetime link for all pages (except the home page which is $3). There is a minimum purchase of links required each month, so a recurring $99 fee is required to keep your account active. Credits do not expire and can be used at your leisure. There is also an affiliate program in place - affiliates can earn $50 residual income for each referral. You are not required to be an active TextLinks user to become a TextLinks affiliate.

fr@nc!z, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  3. neep3r

neep3r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol, that was no where near an answer to mokimofiki's question! ;)

neep3r, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  4. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    If the service supplied by textlinks was valuable, what do you think the search engines would do?

that's right. Log in, make a list of all blogs offering paid links, and downgrade them all in the serps for link spam abuse.

remember that if Google decides you have sold a link *with the intention of helping someone 'game' their SERPS*, they will slap you harder than a tranny cage fighter on steroids.

contentboss, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  5. indosp

indosp Active Member

Best Answers:
    just becarefull about text link sell. Google will punish our website. But if google did it... i think this a good way to destroy our competitor. Just buy link or spam link with URL of our competitor..

indosp, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  6. mokimofiki

mokimofiki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well i'm gonna give it a shot and see how it does and post here once I have seen results (if I see results)

mokimofiki, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  7. mokimofiki

mokimofiki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I gave it a shot and it seems to work pretty well. I created a new simple single page website to test for results without any other outside link building. This way I could truly test its results without any other techniques adding back links. After about 2 weeks my google webmaster tools now shows 941 backlinks to a website that is only a little over 2 weeks old. This service on toip of other link building techniques will definatly be a great asset.

I just posted this to let those that may have been thinking about trying it my results from the first month. If you want to try it out for yourself the link is in my signature, its the free 25 back links for life. Good luck :)

mokimofiki, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  8. vegabond

vegabond Shabu Anower

Best Answers:
    Theme based link building won't harm your SEO.

vegabond, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  9. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you're trying to sell us their service and get your commission... nice try.
    If they are so good then great an affiliate website and rank it high with their service... and get a lot of money. But please, please, don't try to fool everybody around... there's enough scam around without your post.

If it was that simple everybody would be using them and ranking high :).

praetserge, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  10. TonyBaloney

TonyBaloney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google has definitely said that these links have been devalued, but I am not sure how good they are finding them. Definitely a risk though.

TonyBaloney, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  11. rovshan1

rovshan1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I feel the same risk. Any Google employee can join the service for free any time, collect the blog list and penalize them all at once.

rovshan1, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  12. zacksbored

zacksbored Peon

Best Answers:
    do not use this service! for starters blog links just aren't as good. Secondly, you can build your own network like this using linkfarmevolution Third, Google finds networks like this very easy so it could actually hurt you and lastly it's all too obvious that these guys are affiliates and they are just trying to get you to sign up so they make money off of you.

zacksbored, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  13. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree on the quality of the network... but where did you learn such nonsense about quality of blog links?

praetserge, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  14. NuiLoa

NuiLoa Peon

Best Answers:
    contentboss has it about right:

NuiLoa, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  15. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks a bit like an advertisement doesn't it? It was well done before the canned response lol

MarkAse, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  16. zacksbored

zacksbored Peon

Best Answers:

I learned this nonsense from tried and tested experiments. I've seen it too many times, I'm not saying that blog links are worthless, I'm just saying they are not nearly as powerful as some other types of links (3way link exchanges, press releases or articles for example). The reason I say this is because I have tested it on two similar sites where I have had 7 of my assistants add hundreds of blog links steadily while only two members of my team added a fraction of the amount of links from non-blog platforms to the other test site. The end result was the site that we acquired links from non-blog platforms did much better even though we acquired far less links. Since then I've seen it time and time again and this is why I use blog links as supplemental only. Hope this answered your question :)

zacksbored, Aug 17, 2010 IP