1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, like the one for the myvouchergeek script is <?php echo $membername ?>

for example...

asmodeus, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  2. killerhurt

killerhurt Peon

Best Answers:
    ok im not useing a myvouchergeek script dont have it trying something new a niche thats not been done before this is the code i have can you tell me where im going wroung please <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.cpalead.com/mygateway.php?pub=i3&amp;gateid=code"&$uid></script>

killerhurt, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  3. DonkeyDong

DonkeyDong Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats all this bullshit about these new high paying offers, better offers then we could even imagine? Maybe stop lying and stop making shit up, the offers sucks compared to 6 months ago why not tell us why that is? And yes i'm on premium, which isnt that much better then being not premium to be honest.

DonkeyDong, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  4. Guthix121

Guthix121 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to close variables in php tags :p
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.cpalead.com/mygateway.php?pub=i3&amp;gateid=code&<?php echo $uid; ?>></script>
    PHP:
    Not to say the above code is right in whether or not it would work. But the variable will display properly now.

Guthix121, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  5. killerhurt

killerhurt Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the code i have tryed this and yes it works but still only picking up ip addy and not the username

killerhurt, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  6. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    killerhurt, maybe try the Buy/Sell/Trade section, I'm sure someone will set it up for you for like $10 over there.

jehnidiah, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  7. lvllcbl

lvllcbl Peon

Best Answers:
    When will the vEP be sent out? I emailed payments and not reply back and no admins around??

lvllcbl, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  8. Oic

Oic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why the hell have i not been paid i need the cash urgently im going to be kicked off the server in 30 hours if cpalead do not give me my cash

They constantly are late with paying out payments are suppost to be sent on the 15th but its now the 16th going on the 17th and nothing

They NEVER pick up the phone i dial every extension and no one is ever there always voice mail

This is truly starting to piss me off

Oic, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  9. jannychan

jannychan Peon

Best Answers:
    I am starting to think Cpalead is having money issues or they have made so much money there cocky now and are banning everyone who made them filthy rich. So I was banned and lost $1000s. My site went under review about 2 months ago and John said I would be fine long as I changed up my TOS. So he let my site run again and before the deadline I was terminated which just happen to be the day my account got VEP privileges and 2 days away from net 15. So I missed out on two net 15 payments. I haven't seen John on aim since I am not sure if he has blocked me or what. I have only spoken to him twice so he didn't have a reason to block me if he did. So I was told my site is misleading what a generic excuse when my account was terminated a few days ago. My site deceives those who can't read :p. My site is farmville based. Users play a mini game and they win a downloadable swf of what ever item they win during the mini game and this is stated all over my site and in my TOS. Now this is in plain site, not at the bottom, transparent, odd text, nothing like that. Now I don't see my site as deceiving at all if my users are looking at there monitor while on my site then they know the rules and what is all going on. While we are on the subject of good ethics we can talk about some of your advertisers. I haven't personally viewed one of your mobile offers but they are all the same no matter what network you go to. There sneaky print is towards the bottom of the page where it usually only shows a few lines. All the visitors are focused on getting there ringtone, iq score, what ever it may be. They wont even notice there getting charged $9.99 and then why would they care when a majority of the visitors are probably underage so they don't have to worry about the bill. So if a site like that is fine because they clearly state what is going on then I definitely don't see a problem with my site. Specially since mine states what is going on in the middle of the page in clear view. I am not sure if you still accept movies sites but I won't get into that. I have been trying to get this resolved for a while. Many of cpalead employees will not respond. They are a business and should always respond to every publisher past and present. Not to throw John under the bus but I think he needs to keep up to date with the way web sites work. He had no clue I had facebook integrated into my Website which was right in front of him. He accused me of having a fan page but I laughed and had to explain to the poor guy how the new integration works. That being said there are about 20+ other people who use the same script as me. I have talked to 2-3 of them and they are running there site just fine and still getting paid. Some of them are big earners. Cpalead I have made you over $50,000 from joint ventures just from vep fees. I am done with my rant...... cheers

edit: sorry for bad english it is my second language. A cool song I listen to youtube.com/watch?v=tVwsLTMWnWI

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
    jannychan, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  10. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Sorry the 15th landed on a Sunday, and we could not issue payments on the 15th.

If you have some real concerns, please PM me with your publisher ID. I'll work out these issues with you.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  11. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Troy, are you guys at ASE? It says on the ASE site you're confirmed to come but I didn't see a booth anywhere. Just wanted to say hey :-P

jehnidiah, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  12. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I didn't go this time but we have other members of our company there walking around :) Maybe next AS.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  13. DUNHILL

DUNHILL Peon

Best Answers:

How Can I Join The Newest surveys

Can Any one please tell how can i take one of Newest surveys that add in cpalead

DUNHILL, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  14. Nagfx

Nagfx Peon

Best Answers:
    @Troy, Would be awesome if in next Summit i was in USA.
    It would be cool to meet AMs there. :p
    also @ Dunhill, go to your surveys tab> incentive offers> apply> read the information closely!

Nagfx, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  15. kaitouconan

kaitouconan Guest

Best Answers:
    Troy,

My account has been frozen for unknown reason. I am 100% sure that I do not host any fake contents or any copyrighted content.

My publisher ID is 101381.

Please look into this matter asap

Thanks

kaitouconan, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  16. BuxP

BuxP Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go to "survey" tab and then you will see some surveys with "premium" next to it and an option to apply. Make sure you read the rules in order to be able to apply and get accepted.

BuxP, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  17. DUNHILL

DUNHILL Peon

Best Answers:
    what if I'm not premium, can i join the other that not premium??

When i choose one it says

To use subid tracking use http://cpa.ly/xxx/subid-goes-here ?

What that mean, how can they use that ?

DUNHILL, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  18. moonshe

moonshe Active Member

Best Answers:
    make sure you dont have any copyright matrial at you site beacuse they wont allow it and does premium also mean mobile offers?

moonshe, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  19. DUNHILL

DUNHILL Peon

Best Answers:
    OK i don't have any copyright martial

But

When i choose one survey it says

Link: Click here to get your link for this offer.

Then it say

To use subid tracking use http://cpa.ly/xxx/subid-goes-here ?

What that mean, how can they use that ?

DUNHILL, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  20. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone tell me how to use CPAlead to motivate users to post more in the forum? I just dont get how does it motivate users to post. I am happy to invest some money into it.

webmoney, Aug 17, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.