1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone heard of zeerk.com??? Claims to be better than fiverr. $1 for each gig posted

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by stevensauce, Aug 11, 2010.

Hey Guys,

To mods: This is in the "make Money" section as it's directly related to making money online, like starting in 30 minutes. However if it should be in affiliate/JV forum then please move it and i apologize for confusion.

Here i am with my second launch in 2010.

On DP many newbies want to make instant cash and we all know cashing out by paypal is probably the fastest way to get cash. If you are aware of Fiverr, it's a micro jobs website where work is known as 'gigs' and people to work for $5.

The DrawBack of Fiverr and Other gigs sites are:

1) Payment Hold: They will hold your payment for minimum 20 days (+5-6 days for gig approval by buyer). So, even though you completed the work of buyer you still need to wait for your money. This is frustrating.

2) You are only paid for "Sold" gigs and you cannot buy the featured listing for your gig.

3) $1 cut by Fiverr on every $5 payment (let's say $0.60 goes to fiverr after paypal fees) So if you sold $100 worth of gigs, you still loose $10 as fees.

So, what if there's a gig network which can kill the drawbacks of other gigs site?

Presenting.... (drum roll)

Zeerk.com​

The King of Gigs!

[​IMG]

The Easiest and Free way to make money online, starting in 30 minutes.

Why Zeerk?

1) Daily Payments: Zeerk supports daily withdrawal request for approved gigs. Means no waiting period for your payments. Once the seller approved your work, you don't need to wait 15 days like fiverr. You click on "request withdrawl" and you will see payment notification in your paypal account on same day.

2) NO Fees on $5 Gig:
    We do not charge ANY fees on $5 gigs sold by sellers. If a buyer bought $5 gig from you, you will be paid $4.55 (only deducting paypal fees)

3) Get Paid for EVERY gig you post (This is HOT!): For our "premium" sellers, you will get paid $1 for every gig you post doesn't matters it's sold or not. Suppose you post 20 gigs then you have already made $20, just by posting them.

Site is new so how will your gigs get buyers?

Yes site is launching here first however me and my partner have already allocated $17000 alone for media buy. It's not that big amount as media buy however it will help you in getting consistent sales for your gig.

Finally, What's Special for DP members?

Personally i am the member of DP since 2008 and from then i am full time IMer and it's my sole business running successfully. So, i have decided to give back in special way. For FIRST 100 DP members:

1) First 100 DP members who joined and post meaningful (means no spamming) 20 gig will be eligible of 1 FEATURED gig on the home page of zeerk Forever. It means that 1 gig of DP member will always be up on the homepage of zeerk for ever. It will depend on how fast and earlier you have joined the site.

2) 50% Discount on fees of $25 Gig for Jr.VIP + forever (Fees will be refunded manually, every month)

3) NO Fees from Admin, Moderators, Mods in Training for 1 Year on ANY gig they sold off.

Zeerk support $5, $10 and $25 gigs only.

In short, you get daily payments, Payment just for posting gigs, discounts and security on using Zeerk.com.

But how can you are assured that you will get paid on time from Zeerk?

I am the person responsible for your payments in every way HOWEVER in case of disputes by Buyer on certain purchase will result in negative balance in your zeerk account until resolution.

Zeerk do not support adult content as per our web host guidelines.

Feel free to PM me for questions or be in FIRST 100 members from DP to get all benefits. Click Here to Join!

stevensauce, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  2. earlogic

earlogic Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Just joined it!

earlogic, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  3. Stoic

Stoic Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like you guys did a good job in finding the weakness of fiverr, and building something to take advantage of it. Without traffic though, all the gigs in the world won't make you any money.

Stoic, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  4. earlogic

earlogic Member

Best Answers:
    The owner of zeerk claimed to get $17k in media buy. I know this guy, pretty sure he'll make it.

5. domainzone

domainzone Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh cool, I actually user Fiverr.com right now for buying stuff. I will try your site out too

domainzone, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  6. dordor

dordor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love fivver and it's very popular these days.
    The site looks very nice, I'll browse it later.
    Good luck !

dordor, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  7. power2be

power2be Peon

Best Answers:
    I cannot offer my quality work for $1. Thinking to sign up GigBux, the market place for gigs ranging $5 to $20.

power2be, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  8. earlogic

earlogic Member

Best Answers:
    You are mistaken. Zeerk offer minimum $5 gig with no fees from admin (this is the advantage)

9. niralimarwadi

niralimarwadi Peon

Best Answers:
    My gigs is in Featured Mode. 40+ Visitors. and 1 buyer ready to order(just have to give him list of forums).

Thanks admin.

niralimarwadi, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  10. anilg

anilg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks quite promising. I will surely try it in buying some social media related services very soon

anilg, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  11. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow sounds pretty awesome! I enjoy using Fiverr.com so I definitely check out your site.

Justin_Dupre, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  12. earlogic

earlogic Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... they just added "Digital Point Special" cateogry

earlogic, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  13. wog

wog Peon

Best Answers:
    I will join.

But man. This is 100% fiverr copy. Do you actually expect anything from this?

wog, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  14. earlogic

earlogic Member

Best Answers:
    Till the time it pays. who care. I got my first payment 3hrs back so yes they support instant payouts and that's what i need ;-)

earlogic, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  15. bloodwrath

bloodwrath Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very cool, glad i found this, fiverr has some issues, im looking for something else.
    Just joined.

bloodwrath, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  16. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have also joined it now, my user name : faheem334

faheem334, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  17. earlogic

earlogic Member

Best Answers:
    To get DP benefits, post in "Digital Point Special" category, came to know this today.

earlogic, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  18. err

err Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me see this . thanks for sharing

err, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  19. pangolin123

pangolin123 Peon

Best Answers:
    How do one become a "premium" seller to earn 1 dollar/gig posted?

pangolin123, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  20. swasts

swasts Peon

Best Answers:
    What happen to zeerk?? I can't open the website today........I still have balance in int....

swasts, Oct 20, 2010 IP