1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can keep my Squidoo Lens Ranking High in Squidoo?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ellenwillss, Aug 13, 2010.

I have made some squidoo lens which have low ranking and I want to increase my squidoo lens ranking but I don’t know to do this. Please anybody give me some tips.

ellenwillss, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  2. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Get index your lens in SE, build quality backlinks so you can get better ranking and traffic. Though quality of article matters since content is king.

Jalpari, Aug 14, 2010 IP
    psharma likes this.
  3. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Any SEO method which works for other websites, applies for squidoo lens as well.
    You need to learn at least the basics of SEO.

psharma, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  4. ellenwillss

ellenwillss Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for reply but i still some confuse. Can you explain me more about this...

ellenwillss, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  5. linky2010

linky2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    All newly created web pages have a PR of zero; be it blogger.com, squidoo.com hubpages, infobarrel, ezinearticles.com etc. Their ranking will not change unless you do something to promote them. So it's the same basic principle as having a new website, you have to acquire backlinks to help improve their ranking and traffic as JALPARI mentioned.

Now once these pages acquire good ranking by stacking backlinks, the links you placed on those pages going to your site or other web pages you created will become stronger hence the principle of SEO link wheel.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
    linky2010, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  6. andrewbernes

andrewbernes Peon

Best Answers:
    You should change title of squidoo lens and rewrite it with appropriate keyword.

andrewbernes, Aug 18, 2010 IP