1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my index page didn't display adsense!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by reuben0207, Aug 13, 2010.

hi

my www.breastcancer-cure.com index page will only display 1 adsense on the side while the rest of top & bottom ads doesn't shown up.....previously, the index page content was "about breast cancer". I was thinking maybe it was due to the keywords, thus, no ads display. However, the rest of the pages were able to display all those ads.

Meanwhile, I had just change my index page to "breast cancer prevention" thinking it will have ads display in the main page, but the end of the day only 1 ads is able to shown on the index page....

i'm wondering what is happening....pls share some experience here....thank...

reuben0207, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  2. sin

sin Peon

Best Answers:
    They all show fine. Nice trick to get traffic to your site!

sin, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  3. Aarashh

Aarashh Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude your ads are showing, stop waisting peoples time here!

Aarashh, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  4. reuben0207

reuben0207 Peon

Best Answers:
    hey excuse me this isn't a cheap trick to get traffic....do read my post, i'm saying there is only 1 ads on the side, the top & bottom ads doesn't appear. maybe due to my location i can't get to view it....and maybe next time you can learn this TRICK....

5. reuben0207

reuben0207 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks you for wasting your time here....don't simply replied just to get your posts number counting up.....