1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can you tell if Google is punishing you (because of the ad-network)?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by txchou, Apr 16, 2005.

1. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    So new members don't have a right to express opinions? or ask questions without being slagged?

minstrel, Apr 17, 2005 IP
  2. E Doc Tong

E Doc Tong Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly the point - just because someone hasn't posted thousands of messages to the DP forums doesn't mean they are some sort of idiot. And just because you have, doesn't mean you're not. Most of Frymans posts are short one-liners either flat out disagreeing with someone and telling them they are wrong, or mindlessly agreeing with someone.

I took a while to sign up to the forum, I was just a reader for a while, but when I finally did make a post I instantly got flamed by the Fryman - condescending little....

Get off your high-horse - just because you have posted tons of crap to the boards doesn't make your opinion any more valid than the next guys.

I haven't just come here and slagged off the co-op as you put it, I've been quite careful with my words and have never indicated that I am not happy with the co-op. I have merely posted some suggestions for what I feel would be improvements that would benefit everyone in the network. If you disagree, fine - if you can back up your beliefs with some logical thoughts - even better, but to simply slam the door in the face of anyone who dares to make even the slightest comment that isn't in line with your thinking, is immature at best - rude and ignorant would be more accurate...

E Doc Tong, Apr 18, 2005 IP
    T0PS3O likes this.
  3. skattabrain

skattabrain Peon

Best Answers:
    why are you such an ass?

i was just making the point that it isn't helping anymore ... not whining like DP owes me something.

i tend a bunch of domains ... i can't spend all day building links, i was using coop to make sortcuts ... i'm not hiding that.

this newbie garbage is getting to be a bit much ... there is life outside of DP ... maybe the newbie you slam has been seo'ing longer than you but not a regular here ... so what?

skattabrain, Apr 18, 2005 IP
    mopacfan and minstrel like this.
  4. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I'm not an ass, I speak frankly, if you want someone to talk to you like a baby go have a chat with your mummy.

fryman, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  5. skattabrain

skattabrain Peon

Best Answers:
    1617 posts in less than a year ... what's your profession? BS'ing?

yfs1 and dct like this.
  6. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I'm a successful webmaster. And you?

fryman, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  7. skattabrain

skattabrain Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL - your a meathead.

8. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Yup. Whatever :D

fryman, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  9. minstrel

Best Answers:
    No fryman... that's the problem. You don't speak frankly. You just insult people you perceive to have no influence and suck up to people you think are important. Not much has changed since your "SpamKiller" days, has it? It didn't work to get you appointed a moderator or garner any forum adulation then and there -- and it's not going to work under a different name here.

That's the point you can't seem to get. You come across as a condescending twat battling an enormous inferiority complex. Maybe talking to YOUR mommy would help...

minstrel, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  10. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Yeah, and you just had to come over here and post your crap once more.

You know what I think about your opinion and what you can do with it, Minstrel.

fryman, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  11. minstrel

Best Answers:
    fryman, I'll give you credit for one thing -- you're an amazing example of projection in action.

I've been in this thread since page 1 -- I'd say you've posted more "crap" than anyone here, none of making anything even approaching a positive contribution -- it's all hot air and insults.

12. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Yup. Deal with it.

If you ask something stupid, I will say you are asking something stupid. I say things like they are, just as I have always said that you are nothing but an old, lonely man with some kind of Robin Hood complex that thinks he must follow me around and defend the needed. Lol, do you think you are some kind of moderator that can control me? Screw you, couldn't care less about your comments. :D

I pitty you, old man, but you can also see that I never give any importance to people like you and just move on. See ya on another thread...

fryman, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  13. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    The only problem is that with a technical forum, we were all "stupid" at one time. Those that are helped stay and become quality members many times. Those that are told they are stupid just go somewhere else to "grow".

yfs1, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  14. minstrel

Best Answers:
    If you think I have any interest in following you around, you've got more problems than I realized, fryman. I'm in this thread because the topic is of interest -- believe me, it's no joy finding you posting your garbage here when I find a thread that could otherwise be an interesting or informative discussion.

I promise you that if you start a thread on biking on Sundays or who has the worst bike helmet pic, I won't post anything at all.

15. skattabrain

skattabrain Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL ... too funny

16. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Fryman- what constitutes a successful webmaster to you?

schlottke, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  17. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    People with helmets have rights too! (We aren't ALL bad)

yfs1, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  18. E Doc Tong

E Doc Tong Peon

Best Answers:
    This should be good....

Will Fryman stoop so low as to start bragging about how much money he's making online. He certainly seems to have a lot of free time, so I imagine he's doing just great. Next year I hear he's planning on trading in the bicycle for a moped...

E Doc Tong, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  19. skattabrain

skattabrain Peon

Best Answers:
  20. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Guys, guys ,guys...I leave one of my favorite threads at DP for half a day and look what happens, god damn war :eek: .

Please be more welcoming to newbies, Fryman...E doc tong is expressing a himself and his information he is sharing I have value for. His original post (in case you forgot) was 'How can you tell if Google is punishing you (because of the ad-network)? '

This is a subject that I am very interested in and would like to hear from all COOP members that are using the COOP, experiencing good and bad results.

My advice to you E doc tong is don't depend on this tool to perform miracles. It does help, but needs to be used in sync with other techniques. I wouldn't worry about penalties from Google...perhaps devaluing. So I don't believe it's ever going to hurt you. But it may one day become worthless, as I am sure you are aware, link-churning is something Google has spoke publicly on. I would have to think the other Se's will follow.

Homer, Apr 18, 2005 IP