1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjq86

tjq86 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want my payment too.. I have done nothing wrong.

tjq86, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  2. ThalesMM

ThalesMM Peon

Best Answers:
    I've got my payment today too, thanks CPALead.. Always paying in advance.. :D

ThalesMM, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  3. crazycow013

crazycow013 Peon

Best Answers:
    Troy, is it really true you can't use premium surveys on Rewards Sites?

Thanks.

crazycow013, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  4. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Peon

Best Answers:
    cpalead suck and scam!

Roger rabbit, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  5. dude91

dude91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just hope the wires are not sent out yet , i need to change my payment method to paypal !

dude91, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  6. jonesmarc

jonesmarc Peon

Best Answers:

2 weeks of no earning for me. i logged in the day before so it wasn't the lack of logging in.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
    jonesmarc, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  7. slackosoft

slackosoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright so here is my opinion/review of cpalead... as of recently all I have for you is two words! STAY AWAY!!! I signed up with cpalead way early on when they were blooming in like 2005-2007 era I believe, I didn't use it very much til I began hearing a lot more about it and actually met people offline that use cpalead... so I began to use cpalead exclusively on my sites and my promotion, I started to make a lil bit of money and I was grateful for that! Then cpalead had the bright idea of launching AdultAccessNow which is the "Adult" version of cpalead.. AAN was good for awhile when they had the awesome mobile offers til some insider affiliate came in and took all the mobile leads.. then AAN's offers died, ten all the changes that happened with cpalead... You can open a support ticket with cpalead for help or answers if your having issues but don't expect a response til 3 weeks later lol So my take is cpalead has gone completely down hill, how can publishers even use their network and their offers if their locking everyone out? Keeping publishers away from their advertisers? Now how does this kind of business work?
    cpalead owns me nothing and I own them nothing as well.. as I have moved on to a far more superior network that I make 4 times more than I ever made with cpalead LOL! but I kinda provoked them to see what the reaction would be... I knew they were pretty unprofessional from the start actually and I knew this would be the end result but it just proves my point to other publishers... I have always believed that their publisher chat is a waste of time and money (especially on cpaleads part) what network has a chat? LoL My opinion is it's a waste of time and space... so I decided to post a link I found in chat I was trying to raise awareness to other pubs in chat about it... 30secs later I get banned in chat for posting it.. then I go to check my stats and I get [​IMG]
    LOL!
    So I got banned from cpalead for "Spreading rumors."
    Now how unprofessional is that???
    Imagine if I had earnings in my cpalead account? They've just taken all my earnings!
    Because they said I was "Spreading rumors." when I was just trying to give a heads up!
    I've never been completely banned from a network just for "Spreading rumors." LMAO!!!
    cpalead is really just trying to rob their publishers!
    If you wanna know a good an reputable network that has tons more offers and is not as unprofessional as cpalead feel free to PM me!

slackosoft, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  8. lolmoneylol

lolmoneylol Peon

Best Answers:
    That is pretty low. Even for them.

lolmoneylol, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  9. Nagfx

Nagfx Peon

Best Answers:
    Soo many clicks, 1/4 leads i got.... compared to usual stats T_T!
    Hope Cpalead can manage some stuff for us...

Nagfx, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  10. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You were paid 100% of your balance, then you started posting in our chat that CPALEAD IS A FAIL!!! followed with a referral link to another network. So we banned your account. Didn't sound like you were going to use it.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  11. softgen

softgen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi nagfx,

Great news. Got leads from premium survey or general survey?

softgen, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  12. lolmoneylol

lolmoneylol Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree. Posting aff links is a no no.

Update from me regarding CPALead. I have been a publisher for many months and I love cpalead, I just hate whats going on with everything recently. Its good that you guys are cleaning the house, I just hate the fact after being a publisher for so long I have to re-apply for premium surveys. My affiliate manager is virtually non-exsistant. It takes days (in my case over a week) to hear anything from him. I did get my payment processed today (3 days early) so that is a big plus. I was afraid I would get canned with all the rumors going around. I do understand that you guys are busy but reaching my AM should not be a "will he answer this time" scenario. Posting support tickets might as well take me to a "Rick roll video" as NO1 is answering them. Currently I suspended all my campaigns with CPAlead due to the fact that my US surveys only have 4 actual surveys and 11 pay-per-install offers. I mostly use PPC to generate traffic and without mobiles my business plan does not apply anymore due to VERY poor ROI. I am taking a break from CPALead, i hope you guys sort things out and work on your PR as someday I wish to comeback when things calm down.

13. lolmoneylol

lolmoneylol Peon

Best Answers:
    One more thing... Since I am taking a break does that mean in 30 days my account will get banned? Could you guys implement a "HOLD' status on inactive accounts vs. just deleting them and making a publisher re-register? The 30 a day rule will only hurt the network. Most publishers when they sign up for a service don't start using it for a while. I know when I signed up with CPAlead I waited 3 months before I became active.

14. vahing

vahing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's been over 2 days since I have applied for Premium Publisher : "Please allow 2 business days for your account to be reviewed".
    How many more days do I have to wait?

vahing, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  15. Num Lock

Num Lock Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does inactive mean not logging in for 30 days or not sending any traffic for 30 days?

Num Lock, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  16. tjq86

tjq86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Still no reply from Troy. I even let him have admin access to my website to see how I was running his offers. I need my money.

tjq86, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  17. DUNHILL

DUNHILL Peon

Best Answers:
    How can i make make my CPAlead gateway secure, Because a lot of people can bypass it, Please Help Me!!

Thanks

DUNHILL, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  18. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    If they're going through the trouble of bypassing it, IMO they're not the type of person who's going to do your survey in the first place.

jehnidiah, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  19. DUNHILL

DUNHILL Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm Just seeking For help how to protect CPAlead gateway and make it secure, any one can Help !!!!

DUNHILL, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  20. Num Lock

Num Lock Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use the advanced javascript blocker, you just upload the .js file to your webhost

Num Lock, Aug 12, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.