1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would an affiliates promote this?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by rjd1265, Aug 11, 2010.

I am a former real estate agent (still hold a license however) who specialized in short sales and foreclosures.

I want to write an ebook for clickbank that talks about how homeowners can avoid foreclosure and do a short sale instead. it will have all the forms you need to complete the short sale along with hundreds of numbers to the banks loss mitigation department.

This will also be good for agents to buy as it will help them with their sellers situation.

the cost would be about $39-$49 for the full package.

It is a competetive market but i would be doing massive keyword research to find the best ones via Market Samurai and have those in the affiliate section.

What do you think, go for it or a waste of time?

rjd1265, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  2. daniell

daniell Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can see a market for this especially if the keyword research comes back with positive volumes.

daniell, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  3. tork

tork Peon

Best Answers:
    If you put the time in and follow up and through then yes. The hard part in keeping up with everything and you need to update and experiment.

tork, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  4. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys. the good part is i have all the forms already which is the main key. I have also written many mini series ebooks to hand out to peopel who came to my website so i have a great start. I am going to partner on this with someone from the forum here so hopefully soon we can deliver a preliminary product.

rjd1265, Aug 11, 2010 IP