1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me getting started?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by LeetMan, Aug 7, 2010.

Hello guys and girls.

I am completely new to affiliate marketing. I'm looking for someone who can help me get started with affiliate marketing through clickbank. I already have a little plan in my head that I want to tell the right person about. I also want to pay a little money for the one who sign up to helping me to get well started and comes with advice and guidance in the process.

I've read a lot about clickbank, so I am 100% on how they proceed.

But if it's something you have courage, so write down here below or send me a private message.

Hope there are some nice people out there.

Regards Jonas :)

LeetMan, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  2. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    I'm no expert but I was just curious on what you plan on doing. You just want to become an affiliate marketer for a clickbank product but need help getting the ball rolling on your marketing?

What are some of the plans you have in your head, this might help people understand your motives.

Le Dangles, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  3. cyberlight

cyberlight Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many successful affiliate marketing methods. You just need one that is
    right for you and your current interests and talents.

As long as you are willing to take consistent action you will succeed.

Have you been testing your current plan of actions?

Best Wishes

cyberlight, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Take the initiative. Read these forums. Search Google to get answers to specific questions. You will never succeed if you expect other people to develop your marketing plan for you.

dlm, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  5. LeetMan

LeetMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not expect that other people should make my marketing plan. What i need is a person that can tell me what is good to do and what is stupid to do here in the start. Simply come up with a little advice and guidance. Thats all.

If people should do my marketing plan all the fun went of this whole concept of making money. It's fun while doing it and see some good results in the end. I know that from other business´s :)

LeetMan, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  6. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck with that.

I already told you - read these forums, they will help you learn. Start by using free traffic sources (social networking, articles, blogs, etc) before moving on to paid traffic sources (PPC, media buying, etc).

dlm, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  7. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    post here if you find something bad we will tell you to use it or not

laxman363, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  8. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    When i just started clickbank last year, I didn't use free methods. Instead, i use PPC straight away. Luckily, I am running a profit :)

You may consider trying ppc first. Maybe spend about 100-200 to experience it. I suggest you to start from Bing ,yahoo then google.

Base on my sales stats, Bing converts the best follow by yahoo.

Good luck!

lqbk, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  9. LeetMan

LeetMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay you can hear my plan. My plan was to find a good niche, and then registered with my own .com or .net domain to the side and then make a good and credible landingpage which of course suits my product? Thereafter, I intend to write about 4-5 articles a day and add them to the various article sites. How do you think about this plan? Is there anything I need to add to my first strategy?

My landing page on my own page will of course link ultimately to the seller's landing through my (hop) link from clickbank. Is that not the right way to create a good and secure credibility between customer and vendor? Instead of just posting my affiliate links from clickbank in the articles? I prefer more to create confidence between me and the buyer.

Or is it better to just reg. a domain and then write www.MYDOMAIN.com in those articles i post on the article sites and then my domain (www.MYDOMAIN.com) just sends the visitor to the sales pages of the product im trying to sale. Then i dont have to create my own lading page?

EDIT: The basic question is: Is it best to make a "pre-sale"-page or is it best to just send your visitors to the salespages that your are promoting? :)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
    LeetMan, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
  11. LeetMan

LeetMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for replying. I've already read your articles. I must admit that they are really great and with some good tips. I have planned to focus on article marketing first. Where I want to add 4-5 articles a day for a month and see what outcome it provides. But I still need an answer to my above mentioned questions about landing pages. :)

LeetMan, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  12. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    laxman363, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  13. cctv dvr

cctv dvr Peon

Best Answers:
    cctv dvr, Aug 11, 2010 IP