1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how does email marketing work?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by cri8bat, Jul 31, 2010.

Hello everybody,

I have been doing affiliate marketing for a while, but never done email marketing (not in a proper way using aweber)

What I used to do is to create a landingpage (review page) and drive traffic using article marketing and SEO. Thats it.

now I think I should jump to email marketing. But need to advice from your gurus :)

I was thinking to make a squeeze page with few bollet points and an optin page (and maybe a video).

however I biggest problem is, I do now know what should be the insentive, if I give a free ebook, how will the subscriber buy my affiliate ebook?

also, if I make a 7 days course, what should I write on the course? not articles that I wrote on ezinearticle right?

need some help guys,
    thank you :)

cri8bat, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  2. cri8bat

cri8bat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my question is:

should I create 2 domains, one for a sqeeze page and another for the landing page? And send the subscribers to the landing page.
    or, should I have only the squeeze page and in the emails I send the subscribers direct to the vendor page?

which one works better?

also, how to write emails?

cri8bat, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  3. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need a landing page. Just collect e-mails for your list. Treat your list right, give them a free course, or some kind of info to lure them to your list.

The reason why you don't need a landing page is because you will do the preselling in the e-mails.

Ripped, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  4. Aids

Aids Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Sign up to email marketing website
    2. collect emails (single/double opt in)
    3. email them whenever you want!

Aids, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  5. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What Autoresponder do you use?

karmaseo, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  6. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't need a landing page where do you send the visitors so they can make the purchase? (After you've done your preselling in the e-mails).

Le Dangles, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  7. VerbsInAkshun

VerbsInAkshun Peon

Best Answers:
    Simple, effective and not much effort needed.

VerbsInAkshun, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  8. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll just give them your hoplink

Ripped, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  9. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    email marketing are the best way but they work with squeez page .

mt33, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  10. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is the single best way to promote affiliate products - in my opinion of course. The affiliates who promote our program via email marketing send more traffic, make more sales, and have a better conversion rate than anyone else - and not just by a bit, they are able to send 100s and 1000s of people to us in one go, and are worth like 10x article marketing affilaites put together for us..

The ability to follow up, to mail repeatedly to the same / related offers, to send information in different ways, to target different people via email marketing is just so powerful...

Yes, make a simple landing page with an opt-in, or if you are a blogger put an opt in on your homepage / sidebar / top nav.

Yes give away a free eBook / report - it should be small, short and simple, yet enticing - it should be related to the niche you discuss, and shouldn't be a complete solution, but more of an "intro to" "truth about.." "3 simple ways to.." rather than a complete guide... but saying this you can just buy some PLR eBooks on your chosen niche and do it quickly like this rather than writing the guide yourself..

This way your readers get a taste of knowledge and then you follow up with more free content / affiliate offers...

If youre doing a 7 day course then this is similar - simple articles that follow on from each other and give a "mini guide to..." again, don't give complete solutions - some useful info, enhance their knowledge, give them some tips to try straight away etc, but leave room to really sell products in later emails etc.

Dan Bainbridge, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  11. Tom_Lee

Tom_Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    it is best.

Tom_Lee, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  12. traianturcu

traianturcu Member

Best Answers:
    How much does a list with email address usually cost? Is it better to buy a list or collect the emails yourself? I know that maybe the ones you collect are more targeted but is it worth the effort?

traianturcu, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  13. Mrsugden1

Mrsugden1 Member

Best Answers:
    its the best and nearly only way to achieve more money from the same customer, and once you have the list its yours forever so in a way your building a powerful asset, make sure you give away sometime for free it helps the number of email submits u generate :)

Mrsugden1, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  14. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Your ideas are good but to get more leads you have to register in more than 5 top forums in your niche and then keep posting consistently this method alone gets me 200+ leads a month for free.

GrandRoyal, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  15. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    The key issue then is the email sending method

Lastbutnotleast, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  16. fileidol

fileidol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    email marketing is like a television series , each email is episode ..
    if you give good info to your suscribers , they will wait for the next gift ando so ..don't try to sell them in the first email

fileidol, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  17. Myongosi

Myongosi Peon

Best Answers:
    Email marketing campaigns are becoming more and more popular and for a very good reason, they work. I can literally go to sleep and in the morning I can wake up to a fresh lot of orders from my regular customers that are on my mailing lists. This is the best kind of automated income that you can find and is very successful at the same time. The sooner you build a email list the sooner you can be earning money from it whilst you have fun spending it!

Get more on email marketing from http://myeasyonlinepay.com/category/email-marketing/. I hope you get help.

Myongosi, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  18. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    email marketing can make many sales and manage your sales.in my opinion it's the best method for promoting product in clickbank and anything else.

good luck

mt33, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  19. april198474

april198474 Peon

Best Answers:
    They are both important ,don't just "Jump" . Try your best to do both of them well, email marketing can also increase some clicks, and improve your products.

april198474, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  20. contentking818

contentking818 Peon

Best Answers:
    I find this to be the most effective way of promoting via email. First research your niche, look at products that offer an affiliate commission. Clickbank landing pages convert pretty well, but the key is to have people opt in from a website that offers general or free information. If you make your potential buyer interested with the free ebooks or articles chances are they will eventually purchase what you are trying to sell. Most purchases are not made on the first email it sometimes takes multiple emails recommending products or services they might be interested in.

contentking818, Aug 19, 2010 IP