1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Brand new site optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by besho2222, Aug 7, 2010.

Hi friends,
    I have a brand new site, but I donno how to start getting traffic, I don't have money to spend online , so I'm thinking of the free ways to get traffic, just the first push, also may someone view it and tell me about it's SEO, also adsense positioning, I'll be so grateful

the site is hxxp://onlineforall.info

besho2222, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  2. animesh

animesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to learn some seo from this forum. or visit the link in my signature.

animesh, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  3. gwbbaby

gwbbaby Peon

Best Answers:
    DP forum is an best online place where you can learn more about SEO, For your website, Open Google Keyword Tool choose your keywords (Less Competitive), Create Title Tag with 50-60 Character along with spaces (This should be keyword Rich), Create Meta description between 150-160 character (Make use of your keywords with sentences). Write h1 tag for your website, create content with 5% for keyword density Formula (100 words content than 100*5%=5 (so five keywords can be used, Make Sure you use your main keyword one or two times in first three line of your content, In linking your pages, Avoid any JavaScript or Flash, Use CSS created Website. Promote online through blogs,forums, directories, article, press release, Rss submission.

gwbbaby, Aug 7, 2010 IP
    besho2222 likes this.
  4. hussamimtiaz

hussamimtiaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Wht i think to get traffic for your website u will be requiring first of all a alot ov social bookmarking of ur website like on facebook, twitter, digg etc...... secondly try to gain back links for ur website by putting signatures with keywords....... rst like animesh mentioned u would be requiring to learn a lot of SEo Techniques........

hussamimtiaz, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  5. besho2222

besho2222 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much, But my website is targeted to be general with categories, no specified subjects, so how can I choose key words for the meta tag of the website, or I can use meta tags for every single post?

6. gwbbaby

gwbbaby Peon

Best Answers:
    PM me your website link, How can a website without keywords can survive.

gwbbaby, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  7. hussamimtiaz

hussamimtiaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yuup besho2222 u can use any keywords in the meta keywords portion as u want as google especially doesn't gives importance to it...... add as much meta tags relating to ur website in the meta keyword portion...... but remember to optimize for only one keyword per page.......

hussamimtiaz, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  8. Kevinmarshall80

Kevinmarshall80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you are going to have trouble promoting a general website. Most experts agree it is best to have a site that is targeted toward a specific niche and not toward a bunch of subjects. I would strongly recommend that you try to do a niche website before getting into something like this.
    I would spend a lot of time on this forum learning how to drive traffic to your site, and then you will know how to get traffic to your site.

Kevinmarshall80, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  9. besho2222

besho2222 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much hussamimtiaz and kevin, but as hussam said, I may make a general tag, but make only specified key word for each post, can't I ?

10. johnk681

johnk681 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I did not found any Good Meta tag in your pages which are in very few, (You may use some script, I dont know), another thing you adsense banner size is ok, but placement is not good.
    I would like to refer you my blog to read the top position about the placement of Adsense code http://freeseotutor.blogspot.com

johnk681, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  11. vmlive

vmlive Peon

Best Answers:
    Focus on one topic as was mentioned already and add more unique content to it. Post some useful information so that people will want to share it with others and make sure your website brings real value to its visitors.

vmlive, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  12. seo.lover

seo.lover Peon

Best Answers:
    you should opt for seo services

seo.lover, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  13. seolbs

seolbs Peon

Best Answers:
    start slowly and you will be right, and keep on reading...

seolbs, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  14. Acee

Acee Peon

Best Answers:
    Start getting online tutorials about how to do SEO and if you are knowledgeable about it already then you do free submission getting good traffic in return.

Acee, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  15. bluenetworx

bluenetworx Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say you should learn SEO, but I wouldn't bother with Adsense, promote a Clickbank product

bluenetworx, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  16. besho2222

besho2222 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know how to thank you really, you guys are awesome, but final question, my daily visits is very low about (5 - 43 ), is this normal for a 20 days website?

besho2222, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  17. DavidWolfman

DavidWolfman Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't start with a domain name with ".info" at the end! Your all SEO efforts may be useless because of that tiny detail.

DavidWolfman, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  18. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can do some off page link building to get traffic Directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking, blog comment and social networking

sousen, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  19. iccadubai

iccadubai Peon

Best Answers:
    You can target keywords for your business and promote your site like forums, SMO.

iccadubai, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  20. mithil

mithil Peon

Best Answers:
    There are 3 ways you can drive traffic to the website:
    1. Read the Forum, Learn basic SEO, optimize your website
    2. Refer the website to your friends and colleagues, invest some money and do Banner advertising
    3. Do PPC for instant visits.

mithil, Aug 11, 2010 IP