1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Join their competitor.

DPParadise, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  2. daslim

daslim Member

Best Answers:

Wrong Mate , they do listen just contact them
    i had my account frozen few days ago spoke to Troy ask why and I explained and got my account reactivate agian
    AIM of Troy : CPAleadTroy

daslim, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  3. newsoft

newsoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please stop saying NO BODY LISTENS because it SUCKS! They are humans they sleep, eat, and do everything like us and nevertheless they are fast to reply..I have been talking online with CPAleadTroy and he is very helpful. He answers questions fast although he is the owner of the network and of course has tons of things to do everyday...Stop bashing here because SIMPLY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF THIS KIND IS UNMATCHABLE BY ANY OTHER COMPANY IN THIS INDUSTRY!

Try always to get them on AIM and PLEASE ONLY in working hours because they aren't robots! Check the Helpdesk for the working hours

newsoft, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  4. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very true. Get their IM or post your pub ID here. I'm pretty sure they'll check your accounts.

irule272, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  5. siteguys

siteguys Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is my story, I just ask for early payment this morning, you know what? within 30 minutes, my payment already show up in my paypal account, I considered this is top-notch service and not too many company will do that out there, what else you can ask for? I did look at other network one time and found out some of them not even have mailing address and phone# on their site, how can I trust them will pay me on time. I definitely will stick with CPALEAD

siteguys, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  6. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Their Payment system is the best out there, they're very considerate. They re-consider me to have net 15 even though my earnings got lowered last month.

irule272, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  7. Jayson13

Jayson13 Peon

Best Answers:
    CPalead pays way better.

Jayson13, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  8. softgen

softgen Peon

Best Answers:
    I have made movie site for cpalead. According to google analytics 322 visitors are visit my site. From 322 visitors only 126 visitors are clicked on free survey and from that I got only 20 leads. How I will increase my lead? I am only using "Free Survey" and cpalead formula is automatic. So please tell me how to increase my cpalead leads?

softgen, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  9. jodow2

jodow2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this kind of sites are no more allowed in cpalead ..

jodow2, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  10. Bostjan Gasperin

Bostjan Gasperin Guest

Best Answers:
    300 visits and got 20 leads... that's big already, and only 120 clicks, that's very big on a movie site that's very common niche. you should be content with that already, i have so many friends who ran movie site that hardly having 20 leads on a 1k visitor, and a lead or two in 100 clicks.

Bostjan Gasperin, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  11. jamesrocky

jamesrocky Active Member

Best Answers:
    My Question is are we allowed to have cpalead on Movie site again. Did they change any rules regarding movie sites

jamesrocky, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  12. jodow2

jodow2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cpalead is no more allowing copyrighted content , but clear this with CPaleadtroy

jodow2, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  13. mydream

mydream Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone had any luck getting there account back. I was told id be given a second chance it's been 3 days now and nothing. Can someone please help me. I dont know what's going on with my balance either.

mydream, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  14. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Please send me a PM with your Publisher ID, I can help.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  15. siteguys

siteguys Peon

Best Answers:
    It is still allowed, but you may still get banned if you don't do it right!!!

As long as you show the user real movie/TV show instead of just trailer, because that will considered as FAKE content. Troy already clarify on other thread. If you do that then you will get banned. If the TV show/movies are not released / available yet, just don't post on your site to make it sounds you already have it and when ppl filled out the survey and then find out not there yet, it considered as "FAKE CONTENT" too. I knew a lot of movie/tv sites do this to trick the visitors.

siteguys, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  16. jodow2

jodow2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello troy ,
    where is robert , he is not seen on forum today..

jodow2, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  17. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    He is busy assisting in other areas of CPAlead. I told him I could do all the support here in DP.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  18. jodow2

jodow2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried to contact him through email and AIM , but still waiting for reply .. :(

jodow2, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  19. ThalesMM

ThalesMM Peon

Best Answers:
    Looking at the bright side, all these people that are being removed, probably were doing shady things, if your websites are legit and you got banned/blocked, as it was told before, you deserve a 2nd chance, other networks just ban you and you won't ever hear from them again, they won't give a reason, they won't pay you, they will just block your account and you have to cope with the loss. I've been with CPALead for over a year now, and I'm really satisfied, I'm earning more now that when there was only mobile offers for USA, so that means that even though the mobile offers were removed to some publishers, there is still great quality on the other offers which end up being as much as good as mobile offers or even better. It's good to know that I can count on CPALead at any time, and if they do find something irregular on my account and decide to block it, I'll talk with them and see what I can do to get my account back, I won't trash their reputation because of this decision, because I owe a lot to CPALead folks and what I was able to achieve with their partnership.

ThalesMM, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  20. siteguys

siteguys Peon

Best Answers:
    100% agreed, everyone I talked with in cpalead are very nice and helpful.

siteguys, Aug 6, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.