1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Submitex.com - SEO Directory Submission , Top QUALITY Guaranteed @ 50% Off!

Discussion in 'Services' started by tanujdude91, Apr 24, 2010.

1. tanujdude91

tanujdude91 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We regret any small deviation/delay from our timeframe you guys might have experienced. This is to let you alll know that Submitex.com works for customer staisfaction and not for money.
    Due to some backend problems caused by sudden rush of orders we were unable to send reports of a few orders on time. We are satisfied only if our customers are satisfied. Be assured that you are getting the best quality service. All the pending reports will be generated within 12 hours from now.

Your order has already been completed but due to some backend problems we were unable to generate the report of your order . We are extremely sorry for the 3 days delay caused and we are giving you a full refund . Also , your report will be generated within 12 hours from now .

Your problem has been taken care of . :)

Mate , we are currently working on your order and the report will be generated soon. Please keep checking the order tracker regularly for updates on this.

tanujdude91, May 8, 2010 IP
  2. Balistix

Balistix Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the updates ^^. Hope it turns out well

Balistix, May 8, 2010 IP
  3. Christian Little

Christian Little Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update on my order - I PM'd Tanuj to request he does it faster than 2 weeks. I got a reply a day later saying they'll have it complete in 1 week.

So far everything seems to be going well, but I'll post an update here next Saturday with the results.

Christian Little, May 9, 2010 IP
  4. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my feedback for this service:

bluemouse2, May 10, 2010 IP
  5. ra2

ra2 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered Silver DS1 about a week ago. My order is still in Stage 1, it works fine?

ra2, May 11, 2010 IP
  6. Benderis

Benderis Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my feedback . I have ordered Bronze DS1 package . Order was performed in time no delay , but what I got in email report I totally disappointed with their service . First of all the list where they send me after order was finished, show links with directories which are from PR 9 to lowest PR 4 . First, in that 500 link list are duplicated links so this was not 500 link list if remove duplicated there will be much less real links . Another thing where I was disappointed when I check my email I found that my link which I have ordered was submitted to totally different directories not what I have on the list and most of those directories have PR 0 to PR 4 . I am not lazy I checked many links and PR and compared to the list which I have in members area on their website . Last thing after I notice that they submit my site to different directories and that they have double links on the list I send them email from contact form on their website 3 days ago and never receive any response . I didn't do chargeback on my credit card vie paypal just because they did some work but not what they promising here and on their website .

Benderis, May 11, 2010 IP
  7. tanujdude91

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Benderis - You should have clarified with us before making so many claims against our service. There was a problem and an incorrect report was generated by our reports manager. It was a human error and we would really have appreciated if you sent us a PM on DP before posting so much about our service. The correct report has been now generated and you can view that in the same report URL. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please re-check the URL's with the current report.

@ra2 - Your order currently shows STAGE III and not STAGE I and we are well within our timeframe. There is a timeframe of 2 weeks and only 1 week has been passed. Your order is almost finished :) .

Regards,
    Tanuj

Last edited: May 12, 2010
    tanujdude91, May 12, 2010 IP
  8. clickaliercom

clickaliercom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyone have some good reviews of this service?

clickaliercom, May 12, 2010 IP
  9. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I did try out the service.. Though it took the OP some time to respond & complete the service, he has done a fantastic job. The reports provided are detailed & all directories are PR3+. Happy to use the service.

shrkscn, May 20, 2010 IP
  10. Black Beard

Black Beard Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you able to write the description for me?

Black Beard, May 22, 2010 IP
  11. haddad287

haddad287 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is this for sure to work?

haddad287, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  12. supercar

supercar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm particularly disappointed with what I have gotten in this service. I ordered the 2000 back link submissions after seeing various reviews that it was good.

I gave my order on the 10th of June. Though, supposedly my order was done by 25th of Jue, the report says they have submitted my site to certain websites more than 6 times or atleast that's what the report states. And I went to these sites to check where they added my site. I could not find my website in any of the first 100 sites listed in the report. I'll add the screen shot of the first few....

[​IMG]

Also, if you submit a site to a website, why would you just give the name of the site in the report and not the link to the 'link' is out of my comprehension.
    If you see the image, every site is listed upto 6 times. So, does that means, you really submitted my site into 6 different categories? and then the moderators of those categories just deleted them?

I also want to ask this as a general question. So, if you buy a 'Directory submission' package, does that mean that you are not guaranteed link submissions? Or is it the providers responsibility that he see that the site is accepted by 2000 sites?

Also, when I asked him why I could not see even one backlink in these 15 days, his answer was "google takes a long time to crawl sites". So, now are you saying google takes more than 15 days to crawl a PR 9 and PR 8 site and list the back links? I even left him another message on Friday and haven't received any kind of reply yet, and hence am posting it here so nobody else falls into this trap.

I would also like an explanation of why my site was submitted 6 times to dmoz? Doesn't dmoz clearly state not to spam on submissions and they'll review the submissions eventually?

Conclusion: I'm utterly disappointed in what I see and also the lack of communication.

supercar, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  13. tanujdude91

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It would have been great if you could wait for a day or two so as to check the issue and get back. Since the past few days there has been a report generation problem. Our report generation system is not static , it is dynamic. We only include those websites to which we submit your directory to. There was an error with the report and if the report showed duplicate websites then it was obvious that it was an error. Why would we submit your website to the same directory 6 times?
    No provider provides you with 2000 Guaranteed Links , our service is about directory submissions not guaranteed directory links. So , before purchasing a service please read about what the service is all about before blaming the provider. Coming to PR 8 and PR 9 links , If we submit a website to a PR 8 and PR 9 directory , it doesn't mean that your website will be accepted. Everyday PR 8 and PR 9 directories get upto 1000 Submissions , how can they accept them all? They only accept quality websites. Our Manual Directory submission services uses the details provided by you and then submits your website to various directories. We do not submit your website to DMOZ in our directory submission service , the reason why it shows DMOZ in the report is because there was an error with the report.

Your report has been fixed now and half of the screenshots have been uploaded , Kindly have a look at the report and screenshots and get back to us if you need any further assistance.

tanujdude91, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  14. supercar

supercar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tanuj,
    I did wait for a few days... and I did email as well as PM on DP. You did not respond until I posted this review. I'll gladly update it, if you can correct the url for the screenshots. As of now the screenshots link is this: http://www.submitex.com/reports/dir/Images are currently being uploaded.
    Please upload the screenshots and I'll cancel paypal chargeback as well as update my review on the above post.
    Thanks.

supercar, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  15. supercar

supercar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My issue has been resolved. I can now see the screenshots as well as the report.

Better communication would take you guys further.
    I saw that you did the same thing with some other user ... earlier too.
    When your customer asks you a question, keeping the customer waiting for days, letting him guess for the worst possible situation, and not stepping up until your bottom is under water, is not a good way to run business/service. Hopefully, you have understood this with atleast the two reviews and issues in this thread itself, including me. I would have liked your service and advocated you to people I know, had my questions, emails or PM's been replied in time. Though, you might think you did a good/above average job with the service you ordered, and though I lifted my chargeback, I am sorry to say I cannot advocate you to others, until you promise that you treat your customers with respect.

Please note that you did not respond when I was worried after seeing the report or when the site was stuck at stage II for a few days. You only responded after I posted a bad review on DP and placed a chargeback on paypal. I hope you respond quicker and better to others in the future.
    I'm sorry. I can't give you a positive itrader.

supercar, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  16. acatmusic

acatmusic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tanuj, I have to say i am disappointed with the service so far, I placed my order July 12 and to this day my order Status is only at stage 3. its way over the 1 week timeframe :/ You probably didnt mean for this to happen but what can we do now?

acatmusic, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  17. dvi

dvi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My feedback about this service:
    Ordered directory submissions a month ago. Paid and after 20 days of silence (any response to support request sent from their control panel, neither any progress there) requested charge back. I don't recommend this "service".

dvi, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  18. acatmusic

acatmusic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tanuj got back to me and even though they completed the job he gave me full refund. I appreciate them doing this as it shows they are not out to rip ppl off. I will do business with them again as soon as they get their report system fixed.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
    acatmusic, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  19. mr_tim

mr_tim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I placed my order on 9th July and it sat with no progress for a couple of weeks. I made contact and suddenly it jumped to stage III. Now, all this time later it's still sat at stage III. I have sent further messages via their control panel over a week ago and have heard nothing back. I can only hope that this post gets some kind of response from them.

mr_tim, Aug 23, 2010 IP