1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BargainCatSupplies.com 3-year Old Domain Name. NO RESERVE.

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Ajeet, Aug 4, 2010.

I am not going to make a big song and dance about it. If you can identify a bargain when you see one, then this is it:

BargainCatSupplies.com

3 years old. Great Keyword Domain. There is no reserve price. So this may sell really low. Don't miss it.

Oh, do not miss to put the following in Google to see the potential goodies in store for you if you buy this domain name:
    site:bargaincatsupplies.com

Ajeet, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  2. Jasonb

Jasonb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i need you to make a big song and dance about it first before i bid ajeet ;) please write a song titled 'BargainCatSupplies' , write the music too and also please make up a dance for it too, feel free to upload it to youtube and update the thread with the link.

let me know once completed, thank you ha ha!!!

Jasonb, Aug 4, 2010 IP
    Ajeet likes this.
  3. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am not going to do that Jasonb :D Thanks for your bid. This domain name WILL sell, as there is no reserve. So, keep track of this auction.

@allwinners: Thanks for your bid.

Ajeet, Aug 6, 2010 IP