1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Membership Site Programming From Grace Any Help?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by vip-stcbnet, Jul 31, 2010.

Hello great members, how are we all doing and its great to post to you all for assistance.

I have been trying to make a membership site that will be paid membership of over 5 paid plans, of diff subscription amounts.

That i can integrate PayPal LibertyReserve, AlertPay, and another Local online payment processor called FastEcash which i have been using to send cash to my LR.

Meanwhile i don't like to use any membership subscription softwares of any kind.

And i want to make a very good and responsive /functional dynamic website customized. I use dreamweaver 8 And MX 2004, and i find it difficult to connect to my database, it doesn't connect can some one share the A-Z of a good membership site programming step's and how to connect to mysql datase through phpmyadmin using dreamweaver 8.

Any assistance will be appreciated.
    Thanks to you all!

vip-stcbnet, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  2. islandhopper8

islandhopper8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have a look at Wordpress and have a dynamic website and use a membership plug in (like http://wp-member.com/) It will save you lots of time and would have your site up and running in a matter of days.

If it was .aspx I would be able to help you with the database connection to mysql and help you with the membership site.

islandhopper8, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  3. vip-stcbnet

vip-stcbnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you island hopper8, meanwhile i still think you may want to assist me because i have not yet started the programming, so i have not decided which Lang to use maybe asp, php or coldfussion please how do you intend to assist me? i use dreamweaver 8 and 2004 MX

Thanks a lot.

vip-stcbnet, Aug 6, 2010 IP