1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page Imp 3 , Click 2 = 0.08$

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sk.zakir, Aug 4, 2010.

Hi,

I am pretty new to adsense i put adsense ads on blogger. I am getting approx 100 page views or imps daily, but yesterday it was just 3 impressions and i got 2 clicks from it and revenue generated only 0.08$ , my ctr is 66%. May i know is this safe?

My blog : techzag.blogspot.com

Regards.

sk.zakir, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  2. Yaniman

Yaniman Peon

Best Answers:
    Your blog is getting 100 page views per day right ? At the end of the day ?(yesterday) what was your statistics ? I mean total page views ? getting 2 click per 3 page views can be happen like out of 3 visitors two of them clicked your ads. It can happen.

Yaniman, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  3. sk.zakir

sk.zakir Peon

Best Answers:
    Yesterdays total page views was just 3.. I got surprised by seeing that lol... and 2 clicks from them. I got high ctr.. is it safe?

sk.zakir, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  4. 123funda

123funda Member

Best Answers:
    those websites which have less visitors mostly have hight CTR rate it is not dangerous... but in only one condition it is dangerous if you have click bomb

123funda, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  5. Yaniman

Yaniman Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as you did not click on the ads, it is fine. It is normal to get 66% CTR for a website with low Page views.

Yaniman, Aug 4, 2010 IP