1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do u believe in God?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ozeeya, Jul 25, 2010.

1. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Scientists and the religious aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. Science and religion is though, and that's what the quote says. what a joke - Your ability to read, that is.

stOx, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  2. msk19994

msk19994 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I Believe In God

msk19994, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  3. cloudybutnice

cloudybutnice Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe in god as such. I do however believe in some great force that drives things along. I prefer to call it nature.

cloudybutnice, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  4. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Since we are so much into creating out own conclusions maybe it was not science.
    1. Maybe it was not science that flew us to the moon. Maybe God spoke to Nasa and said "Gather money's and make this craft to cast out far into the sky".
    2. Its possible that religion was not the cause for the twin tower situation. Maybe those people were doing a science experiment and it went wrong and they got zapped and their brains got twisted and made a plan to do some terrorist stuff.

Lets just blame "all" people instead! Why stop at the word religion and blaming the millions who believe in God. Lets blame ALL people. Everyone's mother for creating another person in the world and the father for making it possible. Then there's those black people and the white people...........:)

I'm not into Digitalpoint street reputation. I'm a happy person enjoying life for the most part. I just saw something and replied. I'm not running an online gang and looking to try to gather people here. And nope, I wouldn't talk the bit about the eternal punishment from God. You've confused me with someone else.
    Oh yeah, I forgot. You think all people who believe in God are the same and say the same thing. The christians, the pastors, the muslims, and the 7yr old little girls praying before they go to sleep at night.

"Science flies you to the moon with the help of God who created the human brain and its great ability to learn. Religion flies you into buildings using the help from scienstists whom created the technology that could harm so many"

There, no one wins, happy.:)

Laceygirl, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  5. ngambey

ngambey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Stupid question...
    it will more stupid if you more believe on PAYPAL than GOD....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp... :(

ngambey, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wow, you are getting desperate now. Isn't there a celebrity gossip forum you need to be getting back to? You are out of your depth here.

stOx, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Really? I'm not into celebrity gossip that much. I don't know where you got that from. Why, you want to talk about Justin Bieber now?:)

Laceygirl, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  8. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For me, there is no proof or outright disproof of there being a god. If people want to believe, then it is their right as long as they don't force others to believe.

Personally, I don't believe in god. If there is one, I don't have faith in him.

ViolentAJ, Aug 4, 2010 IP