1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much Will You Pay for 100,000 Unique Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by cmorley, Jul 17, 2010.

1. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would be really interested to hear more about this service.

guerilla, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  2. indosp

indosp Active Member

Best Answers:
    im watching this thread... sound interesting for me

indosp, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  3. Player33

Player33 Peon

Best Answers:
    I get it guys the Earth is flat. Airplanes will never fly. We all Know Xrumer will never work. An this upstart with 100,000 backlink system, Oh well I will have to be the first person to proof him wrong. Review no #1 and the the neysayers will all go away. Give a guy a break DP's

Player33, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  4. aviv4000

aviv4000 Peon

Best Answers:
    If it really does what you say and it is 100% automatic (no additional work is necessary) I would pay 200-1000$ providing you reduce the amount to 1000 links

aviv4000, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  5. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone is player hating or wishing you anything but success, but you asked for opinions and we have given them.

This isn't a new scheme or idea. Building backlinks isn't about quantity, it's about quality. And a lot of experienced webmasters, are leery about anything that promises something such as this with no information on how it is done.

Just because it can be done, doesn't mean I want it for my website...too many risks and uncertainties to take a chance on something that by all accounts looks to be detrimental or a contribution to the already ridiculous problem of spam, and splogs that come from cheap "Backlink/SEO" services.

If you can prove that you are not just another splogger and that 100k links are all on the up and up and not just spamming random sites all over the web with some script that searches out MU and bookmarking sites, then I'd be interested in hearing more, but up until now...that's all these types of services are and I don't want those type of backlinks because I get spammed and splogged all of the time and I report websites and affiliate links everyday because I am tired of it...as I'm sure a lot of other webmasters do.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
    hmansfield, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  6. web_matrix

web_matrix Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be really interested to hear more about this service. is it ready or are you going to release soon.

web_matrix, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  7. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    I work for an SEO company and I can tell you that it depends completely on the quality of these backlinks. I wouldn't pay anything less than $500,000 if these are high PR, long-term links that stick. However, with the Internet, most of you know that backlinks are not that secure.

UnBooked, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  8. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry been busy with the project so didn't have a chance to address this thread... I will be in a position to explain more to you guys soon behind a closed door... stay tuned...

now let me address some of your concerns and questions...

- it is not automated... and it will take time... it won't happen overnight... I am just presenting you with an opportunity and a system where it can work for you.
    - no blackhat methods will be used. You will have full control of which link you accept and which you don't
    - no it is not a software... I can't give much information here but it provides people like you with an opportunity to build links faster...

- it won't happen overnight... it will be realistic... you have control over which sites you want the links to come from.

- it is too good to be true... I know... but anything can be done. Look at today's social media sites... who is in charge? Oh do I see Twitter results in Google? wait a minute, that is not indexed in Google? Well guys, we need to think ahead and stop adjusting to existing monopoly... I say take control of your own marketing...

- I agree. you don't want them all in one go... therefore this system is not going to be all in one go... There is no automated software...

-------------------------------
    Now guys, seriously, it doesn't have to be 100,000 links to your site. Just stop taking them when you don't want them... it is simple... someone else will want it... We have set a launch date of October 1st, 2010... I will soon be able to provide you with more details behind closed doors... I would like to talk to serious people that wants to succeed...

We are all here spending numerous hours on forums, blogs, social sites, etc, just to make a website successful... With you knowing it or not, you are already spending a lot of time... with you knowing or not, all of you want to make money... well my friend, this opportunity will just open the door for you to make lots of money... you can choose to walk through it or you can choose to stay behind and do it the hard way... your own way... all by yourself...

I personally look forward to meeting all of you on the other side... the better side...

cmorley, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  9. LearnEverything

LearnEverything Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I agree with the whole idea of 100,000 backlinks being really expensive, of course it would depend upon their PR ratings. But what would be the time frame in which these 100,000 backlinks would appear? I am also interested, but as someone suggested we would need proof this would actually work. But if you figure out a whitehat way to do this without Google backlisting then your genius! Then I think Google might want to hear from you! LOL

LearnEverything, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  10. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not going to be expensive. My tool is going to provide you with an opportunity to build up to 100,000 links. It is not blackhat and doesn't involve an automated software.

Stay tuned for more info...

cmorley, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  11. seongpinas316

seongpinas316 Peon

Best Answers:
    you don't need 100,000 unique backlinks. 10-30k High Quality backlinks are enough to be rank #1 for your keyword.

seongpinas316, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  12. esoftload

esoftload Peon

Best Answers:
    don't pay for that..... build it manually, it will take time but is safe....

esoftload, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  13. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, sounds way too risky for me.

Rhiannon, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  14. xcool101Man

xcool101Man Guest

Best Answers:
    I think google will penalize you for such a number of backlinks

xcool101Man, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  15. web_matrix

web_matrix Peon

Best Answers:
    i think it;s not going to be the AUTO link building in 10 mins or a day, he seems to be thinking something else, may be i am wrong, will see soon

web_matrix, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  16. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well a few weeks have moved into a couple of months. looking forward to 100k backlinks

ronmac, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  17. pakbuzzle

pakbuzzle Peon

Best Answers:
    if they are from pr7 then i will pay 100$

pakbuzzle, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  18. waynemoney

waynemoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to see this work I would definatly be interested if I belived it worked

waynemoney, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  19. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing, because Google will flag you a SE spammer. You should build links slowly and go after high quality over quantity

Seqqa, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  20. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seqqa, if you want me to point you to domains with 50k backlinks ( including 20k no follow ) on position 1 for the HARDEST keywords then you may change your mind in the "quality" debate

ronmac, Sep 10, 2010 IP