1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more fans or visitors for fan page.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Joy mds, Aug 2, 2010.

I am Running a face-book page Name " Love HUrts " (This is the exact phrase for searching that page on facebook ). Now I am having around 350 fans & want to expand them .Plz tell how can I make more fans .

Joy mds, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  2. Businessman46

Businessman46 Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a big email list and invite a few K people every day. It will take a lot of time b4 people start joining themself.

Businessman46, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  3. Unitedstates

Unitedstates Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want more fans , you should buy fans... I can sell you 5K invites for 5$ , if you are interested PM me ... I will send details..:)

Unitedstates, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  4. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    Promotions, ads, and good content. Email, supplementary sites, cross site promotions..

What else is there?

Brad Callen, Aug 2, 2010 IP
    kmamaji likes this.
  5. anilg

anilg Active Member

Best Answers:
    anilg, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  6. kmamaji

kmamaji Peon

Best Answers:
    First click 'suggest all friends' and sent invite, then 'like' all your post you have made in your fan page and if possible share few in your wall. This will help you increase few fans.

Can you tell us how to get a list of email?

kmamaji, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  7. gamingmaster42

gamingmaster42 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You would probably would have to buy a list from somewhere. Although I'd advise against it because most of the emails are probably invalid.

gamingmaster42, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  8. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best ethical way in my opinion is to encourage people to invite their friends to your page. You don't want spammy accounts as those were probably spammed previous and have tons of other invites. You want to be able to find REAL people with real friends. That can be hard but it is still possible. You could also create events and keep active with your fan page but don't spam them. So they feel encouraged to invite their friends.

There are more ways but these could get you started. I'd like to share how I got my own pages viral but if I did than those who bought my ebook would be at a lost right? If you want you can Pm me though

ElitePrime, Aug 4, 2010 IP