1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can get adwords coupons?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by clixies, Jul 25, 2010.

How can get a adwords coupon? ,i register my adwords account for about 4 years,but never get any coupons!!!

clixies, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  2. row_01

row_01 Member

Best Answers:
    Coupons are for new accounts only. If you're willing to go through the effort to set up a new account and restart your tracking, then you can use their coupons.

row_01, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  3. sbglobal79

sbglobal79 Banned

Best Answers:
    Dear webmaster ! Google promotional code is allowed in new account . If your account is old for more then three months, then coupon not validated. If you need coupons , send me pm.

sbglobal79, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  4. Alexandros1

Alexandros1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google offers a Google AdWords promotional code often code website hosting companies, banks or other institutions, often with Web companies. Your code to work to get you line up an AdWords account. If you already have an account, you can not use the code because they are usually meant for new accounts.
    Browse through the Free Google Adwords Coupon at http://www.freegoogleadwordscoupon.com
    1. Select the first range of available options for your country or region of origin.
    2. Click the second link and enter your selected offer. Offer is opening a new page.
    3. After completion of the third bid, to confirm your offer and return to this site. Then follow the instructions below to receive your free Google Adwords voucher.
    4. On completion of the above offer, you can get free Google Adwords voucher

Then click on Browse to the AdWords homepage at adwords.google.com
    * Click on the button that asserts, start immediately
    * Create an Adwords account by following the steps in the sign up wizard.
    * After you have an account established, sign in.
    * Click on the tab labeled My Account.
    * Click the button labeled Billing Preferences.
    * When asked for billing information to activate your account, youll get to the third step. There you'll find the field where you can enter the twelve digit promotional code. If you received a URL with the code, then go to the URL first, and you can leave the code field blank. Your promotional credit is applied to the account mechanically.
    * Click the button labeled Continue, and youll be pushed to go into the rest of your billing information.
    * Clicking on activate will complete the setup process.

Alexandros1, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  5. Angat

Angat Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want google adwords coupons, get GAP certified. They will then send you 20x £75 coupons every 3 months! However these can only be used for new accounts.

Angat, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  6. transferfactor

transferfactor Peon

Best Answers:
    well,I found some coupons, 250 dollars for free on google, but it does not work for me- new memeber....don't know why

transferfactor, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  7. PicktownChris

PicktownChris Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get a $100 coupon by signing up for hostgator (which you can get a coupon code for $.01 the first month)...

PicktownChris, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  8. biggunn

biggunn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you can always get Adwords vouchers from me.. :) Adwords vouchers are only valid for new accounts so you won't be able to use any vouchers.

biggunn, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  9. ProxyGod

ProxyGod Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone come up with an adwords account/voucher bot yet? To make new accounts, use voucher and then setup ads?

ProxyGod, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  10. tricks2

tricks2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The Coupons Are Working Only New Accounts Sorry For You

tricks2, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  11. kavyachadha

kavyachadha Peon

Best Answers:
    I used this coupon to create the ad campaign, but run out very quickly. With so many competition, you need spend a lot of time to find the cheap keywords.
    Google is making big money. With 60% of the market share Yahoo and MSN are way behind

kavyachadha, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  12. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    Register for Google analytics.... You will start receiving coupons periodically after some time.

shrkscn, Aug 3, 2010 IP