1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please tell me how to increase Page Rank of my websites immediately.

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by adamwaine1, Jul 21, 2010.

1. aadisharma

aadisharma Peon

Best Answers:
    I would never care about page rank, All I'm concerned about is how much traffic I get from SEs

aadisharma, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  2. Mike_slough

Mike_slough Peon

Best Answers:
    Get more back links using different method .

write articles and post good pr articles sites.

Mike_slough, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  3. Michael smith

Michael smith Peon

Best Answers:
    do some quality work for your site and wait for Google PR Update.

Michael smith, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  4. wog

wog Peon

Best Answers:
    Outbound links should always be NOFOLLOW.
    It has nothing to do with the PR, but mostly for ranking and not linking to too many places.

wog, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  5. tech0925

tech0925 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are tons of ways of increasing your PR. None of which are overnight methods. Personally, if I got good ranking in search engines I would not be to concerned with it. However, try establishing better back links on sites that do have high PR's.

tech0925, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  6. Kevinmarshall80

Kevinmarshall80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as getting your site ranked immediately unless you are willing to spend money. I would build as many links as you possibly can. That is the only way you are going to be able to increase your traffic.

Kevinmarshall80, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  7. dhirenv

dhirenv Member

Best Answers:
    hi,

you need to increase your back links.but not like to create just link farms.it must be Quality links.from good PR sites.this will increase your site importance and you have to wait for google next PR update.you cant do it immediately.so have some paid good links or free.but try to build as many as Quality links for your site.

dhirenv, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  8. NikkiSEO

NikkiSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    i think it’s important to remember page rank is not something you can improve immediately, it’s something that gradually improves over time and also its improvement is experiential, it gets harder the higher you get. If as you say you’re doing the right things just keep moving forward and have some patience.

NikkiSEO, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  9. nyanlee

nyanlee Peon

Best Answers:
    mine is still 0 for so long..really need some one to tell the right way

nyanlee, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  10. saritaets

saritaets Peon

Best Answers:
    do social book marking with high pr.

saritaets, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  11. TheFinanceKid

TheFinanceKid Peon

Best Answers:
    You just need to put more efforts on content and get backlinks. But your page rank won't just boost up like that..it will depend when google updates all the ranks!

TheFinanceKid, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  12. diamondtools

diamondtools Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty much once your backlinks get indexed, you get the PR. However, it won't show up until Google's next pagerank update (which should be any day now as it is well overdue) because the Pagerank you see is updated quarterly even if your "true" pagerank is higher. (or lower)

Pagerank won't actually boost your ranking though, it's the effort that you put into creating backlinks which improves your ranking (which improves your pagerank) so try to focus more on high quality backlinks with decent PR to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Writing articles is what most people recommend because you create your own high quality links. They're high quality because it's the content that you've written that is related to your site. They will take awhile before others begin posting them on their sites and overtime PR will build up, but more importantly your site will rank better because of the high quality content links not so much the pagerank.

Try to think of pagerank as a tool used more for exchanging quality links or online marketing. For example if you're a link building company, customer's will look at your pagerank to see if you know what you're doing so it can help in that sense. If you just want a high PR regardless of the link quality, then search around and find some high PR blog comment pages and look up the links of some of the top commenters. You will find loads of PR5 - PR6 blogs you can post on, but make sure to keep it relevant to the blog or they'll remove your comments.

Gl with getting your PR up but remember to focus on quality content as well. In conclusion, immediate Pagerank isn't possible so might as well kill this thread. Cya

diamondtools, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  13. blogger2help

blogger2help Peon

Best Answers:
    Yaa outbound links,u raised a good point

All of the above mentioned only to increase back links and that are from good page rank blogs,another thing to remember is if the outbound links are high from a blog to which you have a back link its value to contribute to ur page rank is very low since the page rank value is divided among all the outbound links

blogger2help, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  14. mcampbell075

mcampbell075 Peon

Best Answers:
    I keep on building quality links by doing the off page factors. I'm more on getting links in a related website especially those sites who have a high PR. And I believed that getting links in different kinds of site are still important.

mcampbell075, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  15. Dimon003

Dimon003 Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase Page Rank of websites immediately is very very difficult!

Dimon003, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  16. clivesteve001

clivesteve001 Guest

Best Answers:
    Your business can explode! And it is our job to get you there! To be more exact, when Google loves you, the rest of the search engines usually follow. The secret is to get your company out in front of the rest by working with the search engines, not by trying cheap Search is the only type of marketing where customers come looking for you! So we put you where they are looking. When search engines & people see your legitimate business
    tricks.

clivesteve001, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  17. Kevinmarshall80

Kevinmarshall80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is impossible to increase your Page Rank immediately. You can increase it through building lots and lots of backlinks. Also, I wouldn't worry about the PR of your sites. You should be more concerned about the traffic of your sites. As you build more and more links to your site, your PR will increase naturally.

Kevinmarshall80, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  18. Abhishek Saini

Abhishek Saini Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    1.Just focus on providing values to your customer.Everything depends on satisfy them, make them to come again and again will increase bounce rate, traffic and everything.SEO and all other things work if you have something for them.Focus on customer satisfaction this is what google like.
    2.Make backlinks consistently not just one day you make 100 backlinks and than no backlinks for other 10 days.Google likes your continous work.
    3.Quality backlinks are required to get higher page rank.I have seen sites with less backlinks getting higher page rank than other difference is quality.
    4.Do article submission, press release on famous article directory.Remember content is king while doing it.
    5.Increasing page rank immediately is not possible.Consistent efforts are required.But I read some where in Michael Ebook(owner of retireat21) is digg home page means keyword is your.Best thing which google like.This might help you but not easy to come up on digg home page.

Abhishek Saini, Aug 10, 2010 IP