1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to get started with CPALead

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Drifter51, Aug 1, 2010.

Hello,

I have $100 to spend and I'm looking to spend that and make a return investment with CPALead. The problem is I really don't know how. I have a movie site but I have no little traffic and I believe that niche is to saturated anyways. I bought CREAM's guide but somethings are a bit confusing and he stopped offing support. I really just don't know where to go from here and I hate to make another investment just to see no return on it once again.

Help please?

Drifter51, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  2. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend you to take a look at our Sites section in the Buy, Sell and Trade, and pick out a small, cheap site that's listed for sale. Buy it, add your CPALead to it, and then buy some traffic to your site in our Traffic section. You should be able to do this with $100 and you'll see a nice little return coming your way in the near future. :)

EvanP, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  3. Drifter51

Drifter51 Peon

Best Answers:
    But how do I know what kind of site to buy? Or what kind of traffic to buy? Or where to get the traffic?

Drifter51, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  4. paypallimited

paypallimited Peon

Best Answers:
    i can completed all posible German phone offers
    contact me for more details
    offers worth from $6 up to $12

paypallimited, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  5. charlyms21

charlyms21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey can you tell me where is CREAM's guide,I saw him earning 10K which I saw on CPAlead shout box.Can you tell me what is that guide you are talking about which I am also ready to buy

charlyms21, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  6. Drifter51

Drifter51 Peon

Best Answers:
    He's selling it On the CPALead Marketplace, Warrior Form, and here on DP. It's pretty good.

Google facecream cpalead and it will pop up

Drifter51, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  7. jeffereeno

jeffereeno Peon

Best Answers:
    You need traffic in order to make any CPA type offers work especially from CPAlead or even better Leadolt. If you do decent SEO you have a much better chance of return although this will take longer. Other than that you will need to figure a niche and find a place where you can buy really cheap traffic to bring people to it. Spend your time on researching what you think this niche could be (flash games for example is a really big one with lots of traffic) and then find the best (and cheapest) way of advertising to users of that niche and voila. You need to do the research though to get more than the one I gave you above.

jeffereeno, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  8. WebmasterWorkforce

WebmasterWorkforce Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't even bother with CPALead. Getting paid from them is a real gamble. Thousands of webmasters just got their accounts terminated there and had all the money in their accounts stolen, and on the very last day of the pay period. They are just a bunch of conmen that just pulled one of the biggest scams in our industy's history.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1890538

WebmasterWorkforce, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  9. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yeah I wouldn't recommend us either if you're looking to use blackhat methods like the guy above. Because if we catch you, we will ban you and revoke your payment.

If you are looking to monetize real content without spamming, then we're perfect for you. We have the highest performing offers in the industry by far.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  10. WebmasterWorkforce

WebmasterWorkforce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Troy, what blackhat methods are you referring to? Can you give me an example?

The 'reason' I was given for getting terminated was 'spam'. I made one post on Craigslist. ONE post is not spam you idiot! It was a normal ad too. Nothing spammy about it at all. You just clumped me into the thousands of accounts you just decided to steal from. Many people are coming forward both on here and on other forums. It's not looking good for you.

WebmasterWorkforce, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  11. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    one spam post on craiglist is spam - you idiot!

CPALeadTroy, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  12. fole13

fole13 Member

Best Answers:
    @ViralExodus wrong with your hand to call someone an idiot! This is the insults

fole13, Aug 2, 2010 IP