1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use Content locker scripts like leadbolt,adscendmedia,cpalead etc with adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by charlyms21, Jul 23, 2010.

I have a Site which is getting close to 1000-10000 Visitors a Day,but I tried monetizing it with adsense,but no matter how much ever Impressions and Clicks I get My adsense earnings are stuck at 1-3$ a day at Max.This is driving me crazy as even after getting close to 1000 Impressions per day,my CPM is only mere 1.49 and clicks I am getting is minimum,so I am just wondering if I can monetize my content with some other CPA like leadbolt,adscendmedia etc.Now I am scared if google will ban me if I use such scripts in my single.php which contains my adsense codes also along with other places where I've put in adsense ads in my site.
    Will adsense ban me for using a content locker Script or is it Ok to use the same with adsense?a

charlyms21, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  2. jeffereeno

jeffereeno Peon

Best Answers:
    They shouldn't ban. I have been using Leadbolt like this for a while and am getting great returns from them. Try it and see how you go.

jeffereeno, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  3. charlyms21

charlyms21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not talking about if I would be banned by leadbolt or from the CPA companies which I use,but my primary concern is whether I will be banned by Google ad sense for doing the same?
    Also have you been putting leadbolt content locker script on the Google adsense filled website?

charlyms21, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  4. jeffereeno

jeffereeno Peon

Best Answers:
    I was talking about Google not banning you.

Checking through the Adsense T&C's -

General; Serviced Pages; Filtering; Beta Features. You agree not to display on the same Web page in connection with which any Ad Unit, Ad, Link, Search Box, or Referral Button is displayed (a "Serviced Page") any advertisement(s) or content that an end user of Your Property(ies) would reasonably confuse with a Google advertisement or otherwise associate with Google.

From - https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms

I dont see any problem with using Leadbolt, as from my point of view it doesnt contravene their terms.

For reference, yes, I have used them with pages that have adsense and no problems yet. The only effect has been an increase in my revenue through the introduction of Leadbolt ... which I suppose is because strangely they seem to have better optimization of ads than google?!.

Anyway, I hope it helps.

jeffereeno, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  5. charlyms21

charlyms21 Peon

Best Answers:
    So are you saying those content locking JavaScript Codes from Networks like Leadbolt,cpalead,adscend media etc are not another Ad or similar unit?
    Are you using wordpress sites?And also have you tried adding the Adsense Ad Code and the CPA N/Ws Content Locking Script in the same single.php file?

charlyms21, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  6. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    This question has come up a lot with CPALead in the past couple years. In general, the answer is "it's pretty much ok, until they say not to." I remember reading before that there was a clause that said you could not block content on your site if your site is also monetized by adsense, but I don't remember where that clause was found, so can't reference it right now. If I get time tonight I'll read the ToS closely and try to see if I see anything.

jehnidiah, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  7. charlyms21

charlyms21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not CPAlead or leadbolt etc problem which I am concerned with,I know there're no problems with any Content gateways,but will Adsense Ban me for having 2 the script run in the single.php file where in the same Page/Post Adsense ads're displayed?

charlyms21, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  8. obeselizard

obeselizard Member

Best Answers:
    bump

I also would like to know the answer to this question, has anyone successfully used cpalead or leadbolt with adsense on the same site?

obeselizard, Apr 19, 2011 IP