1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much I can Earn

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by adleee84, Jul 31, 2010.

Let say i have 65k uv's per month and 1% CTR. how much can i earn from adsense?

adleee84, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  2. aaramire

aaramire Peon

Best Answers:
    that really depends on the value of the keywords that you are targeting. some are worth much more than others. 1% CTR will get you about 650 clicks a month. If your clicks are worth .5 cents per click then you'd get about 300 dollars a month.

aaramire, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  3. sagarrai000

sagarrai000 Peon

Best Answers:
    ya it depends on your visitors from which country they are coming to your site and the add's displayed on your site also.and add placements also.if those are genuine visitors you can at least earn 600-800$/month for those 65k visitors.

sagarrai000, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  4. Am I Tinman

Am I Tinman Peon

Best Answers:
    Truth is no ones know. There are so many factors and you are too ambiguous. Why not ----- TAKE ACTION---- put up adsense for a month or two and you can have a better gauge then asking question like such.

Am I Tinman, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  5. faisalkhlaid690

faisalkhlaid690 Peon

Best Answers:
    faisalkhlaid690, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  6. adleee84

adleee84 Member

Best Answers:
    im working here. just wanna make some homework 1st

adleee84, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  7. Ironclad

Ironclad Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends. 65 thousand unique visitors is a very healthy number of people passing through a website per month. Using average CPC values of $0.50 you would earn in the order of $9750.00 per month and $119,000 per year. Peanuts for some people, a lot of money for others. But not a bad amount of residual income is it?

But these figures are dependent on CPC values which in turn is dependent on your adsense theme. Some themes will pay you more per click, while others will pay you less. So there's no hard figure that can be given regarding how much you will actually make.

Anyway, hope the information was useful. Good luck.

Ironclad, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  8. badar1653

badar1653 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic is really good. But it depends on your keywords and also country of origin from where the clicks are coming.

badar1653, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  9. Alexander Mahoon

Alexander Mahoon Peon

Best Answers:
    google adsense at the start will give you very low paying ads to show on your website but after 1-2 months when they will see that you are serious about adsense then you will get more better paying ads.
    i have practically experienced that.

Alexander Mahoon, Aug 2, 2010 IP