1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips and Advice..

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by medic2424, Sep 24, 2006.

Hi Guys, I am newbie to this world, so I need your assistance once again. Can you guys go to my blog and check it out and give me some advice on what I should do to make it better? www.mind-over-mood.blogspot.com Also, What other programs can I use in this page along with adsense? Someone had mention to make more pages of my blog, since it takes a while to get all the way down, but I dont know how to do this or if you can do it on blogger? Thanks in advance..

Ed

medic2424, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  2. MjBeaud

MjBeaud Peon

Best Answers:
    In order to generate more revenue, you absolutely need to promote.

This means link building, networking with similar sites who do have a high page rank on Google, as well as submitting to search engines. Still looking for additional ways? Try writing an article around the topic of your site. Once you do this, then submit it to the various popular article directories. You always need to think of creative ways that will somehow get you more visitors. If you have great placement and blending of your ads, chances are that at least some of your visitors will be clicking.

MjBeaud, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  3. akamaimommie

akamaimommie Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure your publishing options are set to ping weblogs.com

Use technorati tags at the end of your posts

Post commentaries with links to relative entries in people's blogs, especially if it looks like they use wordpress or movabletype

Post every day, 2-3 times a day if you can (morning, afternoon, and evening), until you get indexed.

akamaimommie, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  4. medic2424

medic2424 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice. Did you guys check my page see if so far anything is ot of order? Also, how do you break pages, that way I can put lets say 6 postings in page and 6 in other..etc..

medic2424, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  5. akamaimommie

akamaimommie Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can set the number of posts to display in your blogger preferences. I don't remember exactly where it is anymore, but I think it's under publishing options.

akamaimommie, Sep 25, 2006 IP
  6. Ellora

Ellora Peon

Best Answers:
    That box with the keywords take up too much space. Is it for SEO purposes?

At first sight, in one scroll of my browser all I can see is that keyword box, the search box, the images and the adsense ads. Not enough to really grab my attention and make me want to read further.

Maybe you could rearranging things to make the layout cleaner?

Ellora, Sep 25, 2006 IP
  7. medic2424

medic2424 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys for the tips...Also, will making less posts displaying per page increase the chance of people clicking more since they will have to see diffrent posts in diffrent pages?

Ed

medic2424, Sep 25, 2006 IP