1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you believe the more you give the more your earn?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by alvin1972, Jul 26, 2010.

1. FlightCenter

FlightCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    When you are willing to spend $$ to try new things and you don't pigeon hole yourself as a miser, you do think differently; it's a wonderful feeling to spend $$ on new things, or give generous tips, but you need a disposable income to do so. Once you get the mindset of being rich, your thought process changes and you are more confident in the endeavors you take on.

FlightCenter, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. amasters

amasters Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. Plus, giving to others with the express goal of getting rich kind of goes against the basic spirit of giving. If I were mystically inclined, I'd say that only those who give in the true spirit of giving shall receive the karmic rewards.

amasters, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  3. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I don't think so. However, I do believe in the punishment reward system so maybe it could work out like that.

giantone, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  4. lightlid

lightlid Peon

Best Answers:
    on the view of 'karma', yes. The more you give the more in return. But what if you intentionally give because you are expecting more? does the universe/karma will know your real intention for giving?

lightlid, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  5. Techjr

Techjr Peon

Best Answers:
    I am going have to partly agree with you. I do not 100% believe in karma but if it does exist, then more then likely giving just to obtain rewards will cancel itself out. You are giving for personal benefits and not out of the kindness of your heart.

Techjr, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  6. 4WardMotion

4WardMotion Peon

Best Answers:
    Great question! I really feel it comes down to the attitude in which you give. I think if we give expecting something in return, then no, but if we give out of a heart of generosity then yes it will come back 10 fold. Not always in the form of money, but sometimes in ways that we can never explain.

4WardMotion, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  7. aaramire

aaramire Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't feel that your generosity directly affects your earnings. Risk taking and learning from your mistakes play a much bigger role. At least in my opinion.

aaramire, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  8. cyberlight

cyberlight Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if it is just "give to charity" and you get a return back.

But...if you give more in "value" to everyone you interact with and everything
    that you do then you will get much more back in return.

cyberlight, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  9. xCuCu

xCuCu Peon

Best Answers:
    I honestly do not believe that because the more you give, the more money you lose :p

xCuCu, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  10. smilekeeper

smilekeeper Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes,but I have to add one more ,we gain more when we give more,but it has an end,if you give too much,the result could be worse.

smilekeeper, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  11. supernal

supernal Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of rich people donate because they get tax breaks, I'm talking the moderately rich here instead of the wealthy elite. The wealthy elite donate to charities that suit their purposes, either in a public relations sense or in funding projects that they're investing in.

supernal, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  12. jwpdad

jwpdad Peon

Best Answers:
    What goes around comes around, you reap what you sow. Giving without expecting anything in return is a true sign of character and will subtly result in respect from others, which may indirectly lead to improved success from your efforts.

jwpdad, Aug 1, 2010 IP