1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

article submission service? Need advice

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by sanchez, Jul 30, 2010.

Hi guys,

I've never used any article submission service before, and simply don't know which is a reliable one. I found many posts on this forum that cover the topic, but those all sound like self advertisement.

I would be grateful if you could recommend me a service that you have used personally and share your experience. Please, don't advertise your own services (if you provide such) in this thread.

sanchez, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. monosodium

monosodium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i really hated goarticles, found articlesbase.com to be surprisingly effective, though it is owned by the same company which owns bukisa.com (useless). i detest ezinearticles.com - it's run by total retards. other than articlesbase, maybe hubpages.com is OK. squdioo, forget it, pages load wayyyy to slowly and they never do anything about it.

i used to work for qondio.com, still my favorite even though it isn't free anymore.

monosodium, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  3. pixelbob

pixelbob Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywords is important. Putting keywords on your primary sentence will make the article easy to find by search engines and it will let the reader know what your article is all about.

pixelbob, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  4. greencard13

greencard13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Artcle Base is no follow I think its not worth it...EzineArticles is PR6 and it can give you good quality backlinks.

greencard13, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  5. howinfo

howinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anybody would bother to read the question before answering.

Anyway, I was using Articlemarketer before it split into two services - Distribute your Articles and Content Crooner. Then I kept using Distribute Your Articles. The service is very good in terms of user friendliness and they do get your article out to hundreds of directories and you will get detailed report back as well. You will gain lot of backlinks in short period of time. I did use Isnare as well and if you have only few articles you want to submit then Isnare would be better choice as you can pay per article and you do not have to have quarterly subscription.

howinfo, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  6. Kazi_Haque

Kazi_Haque Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for reliable article submission service then you can consider Unique Article Wizard (UAW). most of the article submission service submit same article to hundreds of other article directories but UAW submit unique content to each directory which means you can get lots of backlinks in short period of time.

Kazi_Haque, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  7. aaramire

aaramire Peon

Best Answers:
    I would consider using Unique Article Wizard for article submission services. You might also want to look into private networks like seolinkvine and article marketing automation. It's a good way to build back-links and you can also get some direct traffic as well.

aaramire, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  8. sanchez

sanchez Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys, your answers were very helpful.

sanchez, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  9. smilekeeper

smilekeeper Guest

Best Answers:
    yup,I hate it because many people just come here to advertise,including me of course.

smilekeeper, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  10. wvwritingservices

wvwritingservices Guest

Best Answers:
    article marketing automation is out of business. I recommend Unique article wizard. We use it for all of our clients at WV Writing Services and they love it. I use it on my websites and I have thousands of backlinks to our website. Definitely the best out there.

wvwritingservices, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  11. cashcow

cashcow Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found that most article distribution services aren't really worth the money.

I've used Isnare and distributyourarticles and UAW and they are reliable (isnare sometimes takes a long time) and you do get backlinks but for the most part those backlinks are very low quality.

They could be good for very uncompetitive long tail keywords I guess but I have found that the better thing to do is just submit manually to ezinearticles, buzzle, articlestars, goarticles (I like them because you can have a link in the article body which carries more weight), articledashboard, idea marketers, and article alley.

Lee

cashcow, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  12. imfanatic

imfanatic Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a free article submission download freeviralwebsubmitter.com/. You have to sign up and when you get the program, enter all your info into the different article directories, but it is fast and will allow you to upload press releases and other things. Hope it helps...

imfanatic, Aug 1, 2010 IP
    sanchez likes this.
  13. frenchtoast

frenchtoast Peon

Best Answers:
    Well the sites i use have already been mentioned. I use ezinearticles, goarticles and articlebase. My most prefered site is ezinearticles though. Out of all 3 sites i have had most traffic from this one. I have even had some of my articles used by other people from ezinearticles. They created some good backlinks too. There are some sites that people have mentioned on here that i haven't tried so i may try them myself, thanks.

frenchtoast, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  14. Valineo

Valineo Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't go with article distribution services if you want to achieve something of high quality... most of them will use one and the same articles for all the places they submit too which is in some cases a lot of dupe content... concentrate on the top 5 directories, write 5 different articles and submit them... with regular daily submits you could see some great results...

Valineo, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  15. ajr

ajr Guest

Best Answers:
    Ive used unique article wizard and found it does do a good job of sending out articles quickly. It does duplicate content however and the pages where the articles are found dont always have great rankings unfortunately.

ajr, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  16. Mikesloug

Mikesloug Guest

Best Answers:
    My fr says that if we are used unique and quality content in our article and post good article site then its worth are good.

Mikesloug, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  17. 21stinc

21stinc Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried UAW, unique article automation, it was a little hard to figure out the interface at first but it seems like a good service

21stinc, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  18. FlightCenter

FlightCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as services go you need to know where they syndicate to (you should have a list of the working ones from directorycritic - I use about 330 per round). Not only where, but the methodology. Do they spin the articles? Do they post on blogs and web 2.0 properties as well? The best way to test this out is to try 3 services on trial runs, and see which ones gets best results by having the title appear in the SERPS the most often.

FlightCenter, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  19. Joy mds

Joy mds Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said........UAW is really a nice way to get good back links.

Joy mds, Aug 3, 2010 IP