1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Quality Link Building via High Quality Sites?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by 4WardMotion, Jul 30, 2010.

What is the best method for finding high quality sites within my niche for building backlinks? Once I find those sites, what is the best way to get the backlinks. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

4WardMotion, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. sushie

sushie Peon

Best Answers:
    Type your keywords in Google like "lose weight blog", ect or go find them on dofollow directories and then to get a backlink you can ask for link exchange, do comment, guest post...

sushie, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  3. edfranklin

edfranklin Peon

Best Answers:
    The following is the easy format to search the quality links
    addurl + "keyword"
    submit url +keyword
    add link +your keyword

edfranklin, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  4. 4WardMotion

4WardMotion Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you sushie and edfranklin! I will try these methods and see what I can come up with. I know when you do a search for dofollow directories there are a lot that come up. Is there specific ones you would recommend for finding good blogs? There is so much out there, that it is hard to weed out the junk sometimes. Thanks again for the help!

5. Canonical

Canonical Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of looking at Google for other sites that rank for the keyword phrases you want links for (i.e. instead of looking at your competitors as possible link sources), think about complimentary businesses/sites and target THEM for links. You can learn from looking at your competitor backlinks to see what is working for them, but looking to them for links will never work.

For example, if I am promoting a web site for a company who sells VOIP PBX phone systems for small businesses, I would be looking for sites whose topics/audience are small businesses, doctors, lawyers, real estate, etc. I would NOT be looking for sites that talk about VOIP PBX systems. Since small businesses like doctor offices, lawyer offices, and real estate offices would be prime candidates for customers, sites that target where they the targeted audience (forums for small businesses, blogs for how to operate a doctor's office, etc) are relevant to my client's product (VOIP PBX phone systems for small businesses) I kill 2 birds with one stone. The links I get on those sites help from an SEO perspective AND the links will likely drive a lot of targeted traffic that has a higher potential to convert.

If you can determine who on the web are influencers in their verticals, target them for links.

Canonical, Jul 30, 2010 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  6. 4WardMotion

4WardMotion Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Canonical! Some great points here that I hadn't thought about. I will definitely take what you have shared and implement it in my searching for sites to build backlinks. It's good to see others perspectives. Sometimes we get ourselves in a box and can't see out to see what other possibilities there are. Thanks for bringing some new things to life for me.

7. jzyk

jzyk Peon

Best Answers:
    Google your keyword,the top50 sites in the result is your linking goal.

jzyk, Jul 30, 2010 IP