1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice please :)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Spect3r, Jul 29, 2010.

Hello,

I am pretty new to all this SEO thing but consider it fascinating and want to improve my skills specially in Content Writing.

I have made a new blog today (still finishing set it up) and would like you guys and girls that know more than me (what is not hard :cool:) to take a look at it and advice me how can i optimize it more in a On Page level like: the text, what other widgets i should add, if i have some that should be removed, etc.
    The main keywords i am targeting is: "Neobux","Neobux Scam"
    the blog is: neobuxscam (dot) com

Thanks in advance for all the help :)

Spect3r, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  2. freeseoguide

freeseoguide Guest

Best Answers:
    bold stuffing :)

try to bold more naturally... "neobux is scum" is the only bold phrase... that will not work :)

freeseoguide, Jul 29, 2010 IP
    Spect3r likes this.
  3. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Right :eek: Thanks :)

Spect3r, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  4. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya buddy! Looks like you have a good start and should do great once you get some solid back links and content in place (emphasis on the back links).

Keyword in URL: Check
    Non-WWW/www redirect: Check
    Duplicate content: None
    Back links: In progress
    Keyword in Title Tags: Check

Brad Callen, Jul 29, 2010 IP
    Spect3r likes this.
  5. biztrendz

biztrendz Member

Best Answers:
    I realize that you are using WordPress as a blog script. You should install SEO plugin "all-in-one SEO Pack" that would really help you out in optimizing and managing your on-page SEO.

Hope this helps.

biztrendz, Jul 29, 2010 IP
    Spect3r likes this.
  6. Alfredito

Alfredito Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks good my friend, start with some links exchange with other blogs/sites in the same topic and get listed in free directories. its a good and free start.

Alfredito, Jul 29, 2010 IP
    Spect3r likes this.
  7. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, you are very kind. Yeah i will write a couple more texts during the next days and then will start in try to get some good back links :)

Spect3r, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  8. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help mate will look in to it :)

Spect3r, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  9. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Roger that, thanks for your help :)

Anyone else have any suggestion/advice?

Spect3r, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  10. freeseoguide

freeseoguide Guest

Best Answers:
    See, there is no keyord density but what google likes to see are keywords in all important elements... In your post, it is just enough to have it few times mentioned. First paragraph and 100 words are the most important, than mixture of keywords in the middle and somewhere at the ond of your post. That's enoguh. But, also it is good to have that in image names, images alt attributes, title, anchor text...

freeseoguide, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  11. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i have read over and over again it should be between 2 and 4% but i believe you know better than me :)
    Yeah i dnt know much about keyword position inside the text :eek: ok will look in to it, thanks a lot for your help is very appreciated :high5: (and your blog seems a great place for me to lean :D )

Spect3r, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  12. jewel3000

jewel3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to use your keyword / keyphrase as the VERY first word in your posts. This gives your posts more relevance in the search results pages.

If not in the very beginning of the first paragraph, try to use your keyword somewhere in the first or 2nd sentence.

jewel3000, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  13. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    They are in the very beginning and in the end of the 1st phrase :) thanks for the tip

Spect3r, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  14. lukeg32

lukeg32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Spect3r ; This isnt strictly SEO related but.....

Your adsense ad is, to be blunt, rather useless where it is..... You either want a seperate sidebar (if the theme supports 2 'thin' sidebars) much further up the page or you want to re-address your adsense placing completely.....

'above the fold' doesnt always apply to adsense.... theres other ways of making plenty of money through the smaller, less intrusive ads.... Of course this may change if you plan on adding content that scrolls way down past where the ad is - if thats the case, then you have lost the visitors attention (from the article) and they are looking for a quick exit - this isnt what you want.

lukeg32, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  15. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    I see and you are totally right.
    I have a problem with this template, is that as long as i dont have enough posts made, the home page body looks very empty :( Anyway thanks for your tips, will take them in consideration :)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
    Spect3r, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  16. utahseopros

utahseopros Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks good so far. You need some more content, especially if you want your adsense ads to be related to your website for clicks. I would also try to integrate a facebook option in the upper right with your twitter icon. When there's one, people typically look for the other :)

utahseopros, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  17. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Well that FB button means i will need to make a FB account, yeah i know sounds unfreackingbelievable but i dont have a FB account :cool:
    About the content yes i know, i will write couple more texts during this next days, i am still optimizing it, havent really put it out to the World to see it :D
    I have prepared a free ebook and have some more planned to do, you think this is a good idea to keep loyal visitants?
    Thanks for all your help, you guys are great :high5:

Spect3r, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  18. rainier

rainier Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest that you submit you blogs to different blog directories, and social bookmarking/networking sites. Always update your site by adding fresh contents. You can also comment on other blog sites as well to generate more traffic.

rainier, Jul 30, 2010 IP