1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone faces error on Articlebase recently?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by candy_lim01, Jul 6, 2010.

Hi,

During these few days, when I submitted articles at Articlebase, I had this error "Invalid Form Request", unable to submit.

Anyone else facing this problem too?

Thanks

candy_lim01, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  2. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea. I have faced some problems too, to a lesser degree what you descried.

However, the main problem I face is: New articles I submit have adsense ads at the top of the articles, not the side as usual. I wrote to them and i am still waiting for a reply. I see no need to build back-links to articles where adsense ads are right at the top! Its almost like they are shooting: click me, don't read the whole article.

If this is their new way of displaying adsense ads, then my days with them are numbered. Its not as if we don't have alternatives!!

waxman1000, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  3. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I faced was that all my articles were lost in my back office for sometime. I was shocked but when I checked it next day, They were there. But anyways I found articlebase best of all!

dess71, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  4. TopNetAffiliate

TopNetAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been trying to activate my account (I signed up a while ago, but forgot about it) and I keep getting "page not displayed". Same thing for trying to log in or register a new account. If the website is this buggy, I'm not sure if I should use it after all...

TopNetAffiliate, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  5. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think they are split testing their adsense positioning. However i don't see how this should affect publishing articles.

waxman1000, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Never had any problems personally with Articlesbase.com

It's probably due to your internet speed or try clearing your browser's cache.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  7. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I knew how to solve this problem. After you've registered for a new account and encountered the error, just go back to the main page and login. It'll prompt you to activate your account through email. Just clicked resend activation code and then checked your email.

After activating, you'll be able to login.

candy_lim01, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  8. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now I've realised there were lots of problems with Articlebase they wouldn't/ couldn't solve.

1. When you open new account, you'll have errors.
    2. When you submit articles, you'll have errors.
    3. When you try to email them, under Contact Us, you'll have verification errors.

How can a company like AB have so many problems! Soon they'll lose all users like us!

There's no way I can feedback to them, I believe they don't read tweets as well.
    Bad management!

candy_lim01, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  9. PPcier

PPcier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    guys, emailing would be better.
    also, I hate new position of adsense ads.

PPcier, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  10. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    New adsense position taking sales down a little. Maybe is something else but i really hate the new positioning. These article directories are just interested to make money. I mailed them to complain and they replied me saying they are doing everything possible to satisfy their readers!!!! Does this mean the authors have no say whatsoever?....

waxman1000, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  11. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone else having problem with auto approval....my articles are not auto approved anymore ..

jaykou, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  12. ArticlesBase

ArticlesBase Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Candy,
    I'm Ronit from ArticlesBase.com. I got a similar complaint form another user but we are unable to recreate this error message. Can you help me with some technical info?

At what point do you see the error message? (after login, while on the author area, when trying to submit an article, trying to edit an article, etc).
    What is your operating system
    What is your browser (and have you tried using another browser? same error message?)
    On what country are you
    What is your internet connection (cable, DSL, etc.).

If you don't want to disclose this info in the forum feel free to contact me directly at ronit (at) articlesbase.com.

Thank you for your cooperation, Ronit

ArticlesBase, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  13. ArticlesBase

ArticlesBase Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Waxman1000,

Indeed we have been testing new adsense positioning. The new positioning has been chosen since based on our tests it doesn't affect reader's time on page or number of clicks on the article's links. Yes, adsense is important and allows us to provide this amazing platform to our authors for free, but what matters the most are our authors. So please be sure we are always striving to find the balance between adsense positioning and author satisfaction, and for now the current positioning seems to offer the best solution.
    Authors do have a say and I am very interested in your statement that the new adsense positioning is taking sales down a little. Can you please elaborate?
    Thanks, Ronit (at) articlesbase.com

ArticlesBase, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  14. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Ronit,

I'm glad AB is following up with it. I'll try my best to answer your questions.

At what point do you see the error message?
    After I've wrote my article and pressed the submit button, it'll prompt me with the error "Invalid Form Request" at the top. I've to keep trying to submit my article by pressing the Submit button before it was eventually accepted. This is really a time wasting process. This error occurred about 1 month ago when the Adsense changed to top instead of the right hand side. Before that never encounter this error.

What is your operating system
    Win XP

What is your browser
    Firefox and Internet Explorer 7

what country are you
    Singapore

What is your internet connection
    Cable

Not only that, when I tried to report through "Contact Us", I can't verify the Captcha. It kept prompting me wrong.

Lastly, someone complained about unable to open new account. I faced that problem too as I thought it might be my account problem at first.

There are several bugs over your side and hope you can resolve asap. We are AB supporters.

Thanks!

candy_lim01, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  15. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Ronit,

I too get invalid form request error when i try to submit article..and my PC is Vista and am located in USA

Today, I have one more problem. When I click publish article...am not able to see the publish article page. Has anyone else reported this?

jaykou, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  16. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I was about to report this error too! Today the whole page was blank without anything. Can't even do anything ...
    I think AB's facing a lot of problems recently. Pls resolve asap. We are supporters of AB.

Maybe after this incident you can reward us by placing 1 of our articles on your front page :)

candy_lim01, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  17. ArticlesBase

ArticlesBase Peon

Best Answers:
    Candy and Jaykou,

Yesterday we had an unfortunate error on the article submission page. It was solved in a matter of hours and has nothing to do with the issues you two are currently facing, but I certainly understand your frustration. Please accept our apologies and thanks for still being AB supporters :)
    Now for the issue at hand, I have forwarded the info to our tech team but they also need to check your accounts specifically. Could both of you (and please anyone else reading this thread and getting the "invalid form request" error) send me your AB login info (the e-mail account used to sign up). You are welcome to send a private message or an e-mail to ronit (a) articlesbase.com.
    Again, thank you all for working with us on solving this issue.

ArticlesBase, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  18. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi AB,

I thought the problem was solved. I tried submitting new articles today without encountering any invalid page error anymore. I'll try again later.

Thanks for the good follow up! I'll continue to support AB.

1 last question, how come your links are "no-follow"? Why don't you change to "Do-follow"? In this way, you can have more users.

candy_lim01, Aug 4, 2010 IP