1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do all you website Designers Come up with your designs?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by moodey-aimee, Jul 27, 2010.

i'm new to website design, been learning a few years.I know basics of html and css, and photoshop, and was wondering how do you all come up with your ideas to get a design, for a website design.
    Would be interesting to see other people ideas. thanks ^^

moodey-aimee, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  2. kriscahya1

kriscahya1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    for me the easiest way is get inspiration from others, see what others web designer created right click view page source..the code etc..notice their css layout,script,typography, their main oriented visitor,usability content etc, but please do not steal or recreate something very very similar..

cheers

kriscahya1, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  3. sam.harley

sam.harley Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes I get inspiration from every day things, such as leaflets, book covers, DVD menus, etc. Obviously they have different functions, but the overall effect is equally important, and it might help you think of a unique way to present information on a website :)

sam.harley, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  4. brightskymy

brightskymy Peon

Best Answers:
    other than get inspired from well-known or senior designers, you'll have to keep up with the design trend. And try to create your own style based on the everchanging trend. You'll be impressed with the result. And always remember if you practice enough, you'll get better at it.

brightskymy, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  5. Mohie

Mohie Peon

Best Answers:
    take a paper , draw sketch , start the design using ur computer , start changing , ask others what they think , fix it , fix more .. ask 1 more time other what they think about it .. and what they expect from ur page to look like (depending on ur niche) .. and keep moving until u reach a satisfaction state :)

Mohie, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  6. hemantwebmaster

hemantwebmaster Member

Best Answers:
    Passionate about my work and feels happy when I is able to give shape and colors to his client's online presence. I used latest technology to give my clients a platform to build the colorful and digital world of their imagination.

hemantwebmaster, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  7. sunnykwok25

sunnykwok25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think half of the design is in the layout. Find which works for the best browsers. I use 960 width layout. This website will give you a free CSS layout for you.
    http://960.gs/

sunnykwok25, Jul 28, 2010 IP