1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

correct link growth method

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by james-covert, Jul 28, 2010.

Hello
    As of yet, i've been conducting my link efforts inside of do follow placement, blog commenting, directories, ezine etc.

Now i have 150 backlinks after 3 months, a growth i believe is more than ok, comment if you will.

I was wondering, do i need to build links to my other pages, or just to the home page, which if then linked to the other internal pages will pass that link juice on towards.

Its confusing, do i grow the home page, or spend equal time building links to all pages, thank you.

James

james-covert, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  2. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, build links to internal pages. This will help the pages rank themselves and will also make it easier to rank for multiple keywords. You should have a good distribution throughout the site, especially to the main pages. Diversify your link profile with links from real business sites and partner up with other related sites with similar PR. Offer to guest author on popular blogs with a lot of PR. You will be happy with the results!

Brad Callen, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  3. mern

mern Peon

Best Answers:
    Place links on sites with additional internal links on the pages too. This will help indexing of pages

mern, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  4. MaxwellSmart

MaxwellSmart Peon

Best Answers:
    Just try all the different tactics, see what works, and keep working at it until you find results.

MaxwellSmart, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  5. fr@nc!z

fr@nc!z Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's also important to build links to other pages. I start link building my other pages after having my index page rank in my targeted keywords.

fr@nc!z, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  6. Paul MacLean

Paul MacLean Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I am in the same positon as James. I have yet to see any of my links show up in the yahoo site explorer or the webmaster tools...Just wondering on average, how long does it take for these links to show up?

Paul MacLean, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  7. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you already building link for homepage, just keep it up with inner-page. It help you increase many things.

anhbloginc, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  8. paid-surveys

paid-surveys Member

Best Answers:
    few days if you get links from sites that crawled often by google

paid-surveys, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  9. annieshark

annieshark Peon

Best Answers:
    Really? So if you get a backlink from a website that gets crawled everyday, does that mean the frequency of getting crawled yourself is affected?

annieshark, Jul 29, 2010 IP