1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any conflicts between PayPal and RBI????

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by indianachu, Jul 27, 2010.

I got a message from PayPal today that PayPal Indian Users, can only withdraw a cheque instead of NEFT made on July 29, 2010 onwards.

This is the second time I think, a conflict rise between PayPal and RBI.
    At the first time they had blocked all the withdrawals to Indian Bank Accounts. Now they are limiting it to a cheque withdrawal.

Another thing is, the message go on like this,

"In order to help you with this change and until further notice, we will refund the $5 USD cheque withdrawal fee to you for cheque withdrawals made on July 29, 2010 onwards. "
    So my question will we get this $5 only after the withdrawal? Then it will be another one from PayPal.

The reason I think is, they are going to strictly enable Pan Card updation for withdrawals from PayPal to Indian Bank Accounts. When I contact an RBI Official, Thiruvananthapuram, they gave me this vital info.

Is there any one got the same info? Please make your reviews.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
    indianachu, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  2. spearojack

spearojack Member

Best Answers:
    No I have not get any information related to enable Pan Card Option in Paypal. When this problem will resolve? I think RBI and our Indian government don't want to see happy Indians.

spearojack, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  3. And

And Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,there is a rift between paypal and RBI.Because of that only,Paypal has put a hold on bank withdrawls for 30 days.

And, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  4. csebharat

csebharat Guest

Best Answers:
    Today is last day to bank withdrawals in paypal .I had requested 250$ today will they send to my bank or not? any one else requested today?

csebharat, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  5. emiley

emiley Active Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know that they have put a hold for 30 days ?

emiley, Jul 28, 2010 IP