1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by zorroman, Jul 23, 2010.

Hi everone

I started affiliate and Im newbee:))
    could you advise me where to start affiliate marketing earning?
    I have a 2 website blog and it has usa traffic.

thanks for advise

happy day:))

zorroman, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  2. cashfinder

cashfinder Peon

Best Answers:
    Why Do Most Affiliates Make Less Than $500 Per Month?

Why do the majority of affiliates never even make a single check?

Because... they are either doing it wrong, or not doing it at all.

Yes, it's true that a small number of affiliates ("super-affiliates") are making some very large incomes ($150,000+ per year). And a larger minority, roughly the top 2-3%, do earn lower-but-still-substantial amounts.

But the truth remains... the vast majority of affiliates fail to earn.
    So What's the Problem?

Affiliates fail due to one or more of the following four problems. All four are avoidable/beatable, with the appropriate strategies and tools. Let's review...
    #1 -- Failure To Prepare

Most people fail at anything because most people would rather go FIRE-READY-AIM. They jump the gun and FIRE, rather than invest some time to get READY and to AIM.

Yes, it feels "unproductive" to prepare and set up a system... But it's how the successful succeed.
    #2 -- Dependency on Merchants

#3 -- No Site or Poor Site

#4 -- Little or No Traffic. This is the foremost thing you need to do.

Now for a really big challenge... building traffic. You can use paid advertising ppc. But you have to know what are you doing with pc .

Method
    #1. Forum Marketing Cash
    or SEO - this
    is a powerful and
    convert method to get
    TONS of free traffic to
    your affiliate link.

Method
    #2. Article Marketing Cash

Method
    #3. Power Search Ranking
    or SEO -
    Method
    #4.Twitter Auto Cash -

Method
    #5.Organised keyword reserarch -

Method
    ·Offline avertising

Method
    Free Ebooks

cashfinder, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  3. zorroman

zorroman Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for your sharing usefull infos:)) and but Where can I start affiliate marketing?

zorroman, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  4. jeffereeno

jeffereeno Peon

Best Answers:
    Search for the Top Affiliate Networks in this forum and join them. You can then take the offers most relevant to your traffic and if they are targetted correctly will start earning some revenue.

jeffereeno, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  5. Phillychzsteak

Phillychzsteak Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check out my new blog, www.affmarketinginfo.com -- you'll find some tips/advice on how to best promote affiliate offers, as well as reviews of affiliate networks and other products.

Phillychzsteak, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  6. zorroman

zorroman Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks I checked your link and affiliate networks. its great infos. did you experince these affiliate network? example videoperformancenetwork, Ad Angler,

zorroman, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  7. adddirectoryp

adddirectoryp Peon

Best Answers:
    You can promote Clickbank or CJ products on your site to get revenue.
    Clickbank.com
    CJ.com

adddirectoryp, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  8. zorroman

zorroman Guest

Best Answers:
    I joined clickbank and cj 1-2 months but I cant any sales or click my website:(( Whats s my wrong? Which method best effect in cj and clickbank?
    and also is there anyone expreince with linkshare?

zorroman, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  9. cashfinder

cashfinder Peon

Best Answers:
    here are the basic concepts for affiliate marketing. Remenber the learning curve some time is very steep you will
    have to learn have to properly sell your affiliate programs find mentoring. click the signature below.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1887211

cashfinder, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  10. pdscottjr

pdscottjr Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing can generate high profits if you do your research; 98% of successful people are successful because they invested a majority of their time in Research & Development and the rest on execution.

Tip 1:
    Pick 1 and only 1 subject to market. Do not run out and try to get approved for every vertical known to man. Specialize in one area then once you have mastered the subject moved to another one.

Tip 2:
    Visit sites like Digital point to get a census of which affiliate programs are paying and which ones are not.

Tip 3:
    Track the likes and dislikes of your traffic and constantly update your websites, your articles, emails, and forums. Do not think you can put together a campaign and think you are set for the rest of your life. Affiliate marketing is like being in I.T. the industry is constantly changing consequently affiliate marketers have to stay abreast with the advances.

Tip 4:
    If you are not able to generate a ton of traffic consider CPL programs. Remember its a numbers game especially with pay per click programs do not assume you will convert more than 30-40% of your traffic this will help you gauge how much traffic you will need to generate to make a descent profit per month; to me decent is above $3000.00 per month otherwise its just hobby craft.

Tip 5:
    Stay in constant communication with your affiliate managers. If you sign up for a affiliate program and they do not call you to verify your account or if they take weeks to answer emails you might think about joining another program.

Tip 6:
    Get it out of your head that you are going to get rich overnight; in the beginning its a slow buck but it will pan out if you are consistent and disciplined.

pdscottjr, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  11. Angat

Angat Peon

Best Answers:
    Good tips.

Angat, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  12. ronniewilliams

ronniewilliams Guest

Best Answers:
    hi zoroman,

do you really want to have affiliate marketing for your site? because i doubt that. after having so much info from that guy who is first one to reply you, you still asking where? where is somehting that you are supposed to know already. no? if you are serious then i can be of some help.

regards,
    ronnie williams

ronniewilliams, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  13. EmpyreRamiz

EmpyreRamiz Member

Best Answers:
    First get into some affiliate network ... get product related to your site also must check demography of the offer to get best out of the offer..

EmpyreRamiz, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  14. zorroman

zorroman Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for info and great tips and also I got first sale today with clickbank:))) Im very excited that:) I hope I ll make ton more sales:)))

zorroman, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  15. zorroman

zorroman Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for info tips pdscottjr :)) and also why do you doubt?ronniewilliams. yes Im serious with affiliate Pls share your tips:)) thx Im happy today:)

zorroman, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  16. connekt

connekt Peon

Best Answers:
    hi guys..I'm new in affiliate marketing..I have registered with top affiliate marketers and have leading high street shops added to my site but i think im not doing somethin correctly..im really struggling to drive traffic to my site....you know what that means..no earnings..what can I do to drive traffic to my site..will supply link if any of you will like to see my work so far...

connekt, Jul 31, 2010 IP