1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Once banned, now rejoined.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by super_kid, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Civil Engineer

Civil Engineer Peon

Best Answers:
    Your story is pretty much the same as mine. I once had an account and got banned for deserved reasons because I simply was careless and didn't do the necessary research about the strictness of the program. I later made another account and followed all the rules and was extremely cautious. I was again banned, but this time I have no idea why. My only guess is they somehow linked my old banned account with my new one because I'm certain I wasn't violating any other rules.

Civil Engineer, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  2. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry, they won't take any actions against you unless and until you tell them that you had an account earlier. :rolleyes:

Serious Workers, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  3. super_kid

super_kid Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if these "actions" include those of the "legal" variety, then I rather not take the chance.

@Civil Engineer
    How long after reapplying did you get banned?

super_kid, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  4. Civil Engineer

Civil Engineer Peon

Best Answers:
    I reapplied about 10days ago and had made about 6-7 dollars. Looking back I think if it wasn't because of my old ban it may have been due to me placing a background message behind my ads telling users to disable their ad blocker if they can see this message.

Here's the message I had behind my ads.

An advertisement should load here shortly. If it doesn't then please disable your ad blocker. We provide this site to you for free, but if you disable our ads then we will not be able to continue doing so. All revenue gained from ads goes towards improving our site and paying for hosting. Thanks for supporting us!

5. super_kid

super_kid Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I can see how that could be interpreted as click incentive. All blogs I read with adsense tutorials say it's best to put nothing but "Advertisement" or "Sponsorship" as a label for the ads.

How long AFTER your ban did you reapply? Am I being the only one who ever worried about legal problems rising from this?

super_kid, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  6. Civil Engineer

Civil Engineer Peon

Best Answers:
    it was at least 2-3 months.. that was the text that was hidden behind ads and I put it there mostly so the page format would appear the same whether or not I had my ad blocker on (made it easier for editing) but I guess I should have thought about what the text said more.

7. super_kid

super_kid Peon

Best Answers:
    I accepted youtube's offer to partnership, which they would pay through Adsense assuming my video gets approved.

Thing is, I used random Super Mario images in the video. No doubt youtube will refuse the application AND delete my video due to copyright infringement.

I feel like I live in the wrong side of the law, haha. :(

super_kid, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  8. super_kid

super_kid Peon

Best Answers:
    What the hell. I've tried deleting my adsense account several times and it always says:

- We could not find an AdSense account that matched the email address
    and/or publisher ID number you provided.

What gives?

super_kid, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  9. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was banned around the same time. The only difference was it was not me who abused the system, a friend of mine thought he was helping me out by clicking the links.

They allowed me to rejoin late last year. :)

Dean_Saliba, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  10. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not choose another ad network and have peace of mind ? If they wanted to sue you, they have enough money to take your house, your car, your firstborn, whatever. What matters is if you feel good about the ad network. It appears you do not. There are other services, like Kontera, who do the same thing. Start a new online life with them.

Blue Star Ent., Jul 28, 2010 IP
  11. kaswid

kaswid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have banned once and appeal agains it, but there is no solution. There are many ways to make money online try them...

kaswid, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  12. googlecrawl

googlecrawl Banned

Best Answers:
    make a new account and don't do anything to against their TOS

googlecrawl, Jul 28, 2010 IP