1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I get payment from my members through Direct Deposit with SWIFT Code ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by problogger99, Jul 26, 2010.

Dear Experienced Users, I am From Bangladesh and I run a well establish training blog. Now I want to run a membership site in Wordpress. The main problem is here in Bangladesh, we don't have Paypal service. So, my question is that is it possible to collect payments from my members through direct payment with swift code support? I will use membership plugin in my site so if i get payment then I can upgrade their level. Without Paypal I have to do this manually. Is it possible? Is there any problem associated? Can you please give me suggestion please?

problogger99, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but for that you will have to provide all details to the one who is sending it to one. And wire transfers are good for big amounts due to fee involved.

Digital_shubhi, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you publish your banking details towards the customers thats will want to pay you there are no problems at all, however, as Digital_shubhi already says, Wire Transfers is best for big amounts, small amounts (ie $5, 10 etc.) it will be cheaper to use some e-wallet solution like PayPal, Moneybookers, Alertpay or alternative 2co.com it is cheaper for your customers.

fionix, Jul 27, 2010 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.