1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Adbrite

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by valent, Jul 26, 2010.

i have a basic question about adbrite since i am new in monetize blogging.

- what should i do after i put banner in my site? it says "Advertise on this sitePowered By AdBrite" there is no ads than this text

- the setting is auto approve ads. what's that mean?

- i read about pricing ads in adbrite, is that the price is from adbrite standard pricing or from me?

- should i manually promote everyone to put their ads in my blog? or the ads will appear automaticly?

thx before :)

valent, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  2. dmorrisonprofessional

dmorrisonprofessional Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    Well for now I suggest you make the ads appear automatically as you dont really have too much traffic to go out and about and sell ads to advertisers. Auto approve is exactly what it is, the ads will appear on your site pertaining to whatever category you chose.

As for the the "Advertise your site with Adbrite" part, just put your site name. Thats what I've done at least.

Im really good with helping people use Adbrite, if you need anymore help so just ask me with a private message :)

dmorrisonprofessional, Jul 26, 2010 IP
    valent likes this.
  3. valent

valent Greenhorn

Best Answers:

please take a look at my weblog Casanovasorolla.com, my question is.. is all i have to do now just running my blog as usual and wait for the advertiser to put their ads on my site? and because it approve ads automaticly so i just have to wait. is that right??

thx for your information dmorrisonprofessional

i'll take my time to contact you via PM :) if there anything i want to ask you

valent, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  4. AdBrite Erik

AdBrite Erik Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey valent,

The 'Advertise on This Site' or 'house ad' will display for a number of reasons, the two most common are;

-Your zone has not yet been reviewed or has not been approved

-You are from a country rarely targeted by our advertisers, in this case users from other parts of the world may be shown an ad consistently when they visit your site even though you may not be able to see them as often or at all

I checked out your site/account and it turns out this zone had not yet been reviewed. It is now approved and you should start to receive ads consistently within the next 24 hours.

AdBrite Erik, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  5. dmorrisonprofessional

dmorrisonprofessional Peon

Best Answers:

Anytime :) Just call me Dwayne lol..I wish I could change my username, but for now Ill think Ill just leave it the way it is

dmorrisonprofessional, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  6. valent

valent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can i change the region in the adbrite? so for example ads from america will show up?

valent, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  7. AdBrite Erik

AdBrite Erik Peon

Best Answers:
    Our geographic targeting is based on the location of your sites traffic. If a US user visits your site they will only be shown ads that are targeted to US traffic. If one of your site's visitors is from a region not often targeted by our advertisers they may not be shown an ad at all.

If you would like to display more ads targeted to the US, which are typically higher earning, you will want to create content that will attract US traffic.

AdBrite Erik, Jul 30, 2010 IP