1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fish Care Website - Articles, widgets, product, quizzes and supporting sites.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by WebFlipGirl, Jul 24, 2010.

Complete Ready to Go Website With Many Supporting Websites and Numerous Other Extras

All of the content featured on this website is 100% original and exclusive to this website.

Easy Fish Care features a heavily customized premium theme with custom admin pages and its own added administration configurations area. It has been completely setup and includes some interesting extras not usually found on any start-up sites here at Digital Point.

What You Will Receive With This Site:

• 100% exclusive rights – The site will only be sold once including the WP template.
    • Domain name: www.easyfishcare.com
    • Unique logo, designed for this website.
    • Seventeen original articles in total
    • Complete unrestricted master resale rights to the featured product "Aquarium And Fish Care"

Exclusive Site Gadgets, Sticky Content and Other Extras:

Flash Aquarium Quiz game – Basic Aquarium Care Quiz (with swish/flash source) Customize it and then submit it to Google gadgets (and other similar sites) for even more site traffic and back links. I have already submitted it to: WidgetBox

Flash Tropical Fish Quiz game – Tropical Fish Quiz (with swish/flash source) I have already submitted it to: WidgetBox

Flash Tropical Fish Facts widget/gadget - Displayed within the homepage sidebar (with swish/flash source). I have already submitted it to: WidgetBox

Numerous Supporting Websites and Back Linking Strategy

I have developed a beginning linking strategy, which includes an additional three web 2.0 authority properties all with original content linking to your site (all sites transferred to you).

The Following Web Properties All Have Original Content and Are Included:

Hubpages – Easy Fish Care – Two Articles- 1000 words - Original Content
    Blogspot – Fish Care – Three Articles – 1500 plus words - Original Content
    Squidoo – Easy Fish Care – Three Articles – 1200 plus words - Original Content

All sites and other items above have been bookmarked, pinged, RSS feeds submitted etc.

Additional Support Items
    EasyFishCare Gmail Account

After-Sale Bonuses

I will host this blog for 60 days at no cost (and five dollars a month afterwards) if you needed. I will also be available after the sale via email if the buyer needs help.

Additionally, I will include 50 PLR Aquarium articles

Thanks

~Jane

WebFlipGirl, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  2. radiantix

radiantix Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any traffic and earning stats?