1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have blocked by adsense before 2 years so i can start again

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by didnumbers, Jul 23, 2010.

hello frnds ,

i have banned from adsense before 2 years.So can i start adsense again with same name and address.

thxxxxxxxx

didnumbers, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  2. super_kid

super_kid Peon

Best Answers:
    Most likely, your application will be flat-out denied.

If not that, records will match later down the road. People say that it usually happens just before payment, which kinda implies Google doesn't look THAT far into until it's time to pay the publisher.

As far as I understand there's no harm in trying. Rest assured though, using the same name AND address (the latter being more important, after all, "first name + last name" isn't that specific a term, there are people with similar names all over the world), you're almost guaranteed to be banned again. That is, if your application is even accepted.

super_kid, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  3. imranzia

imranzia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. You can apply with the same name and slightly changed address e.g. St. i/o Street,
    2. Why don't you apply with your family member's name?

imranzia, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  4. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was banned by Adsense about three years ago. I applied last month and they accepted me with no questions.

For those wondering, I was banned because a naive friend of mine thought he would help me out by clicking on my links.

Dean_Saliba, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  5. super_kid

super_kid Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out my thread about reapplying. You and I are in the same boat, though I'm more concerned about Google taking legal actino against me for re-registering.

super_kid, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  6. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can start it again by making new google id .But make sure that not use the same or address name on your adsense account because adsense have a data of it user who block.
    try to make it from new id name.

logoonlinepros, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  7. alex06291

alex06291 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should apply for new account but first of all see your website qualify the guidelines of Adsense or not, make quality website and promote it for at least six months then apply for Adsense.

You can also apply through blogger and here chances are high to be approved by Adsense.

alex06291, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  8. mohitmohan

mohitmohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can apply for google adsense again , or try with your family member name...

mohitmohan, Jul 25, 2010 IP