1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linkbucks money with outbound links?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by joshke, Jul 21, 2010.

Hello guys, today I want to share my experience with Linkbucks.

But first what is Linkbucks? Linkbucks is a short link generator site where you get money when people click on your Links.

For example you can add to your signature a link which redirects to your own site.

At the beginning I thought they will never pay me, but after one week posting my links on twitter I reached the minimum payout ->5$

So today I request my payout, then I saw after I pressed the button payout complete. I can't belive so I opened my PayPal account and see there are 5.03$.

Now I want to share Linkbucks with you. If you have a own Website or a Blog you can easily use the full page script from Linkbucks which will auto convert the Links on your site into Linkbucks links. If not you can create single links for your signature.

Of course many people on the internet lie so my payment proof : hxxp://img.xrmb2.net/images/105140.png

A example Link to my site: hxxp://85b182a6.linkbucks.com

Please use my referral Link : hxxp://www.linkbucks.com/referral/248547
    If you don't want to use my referral Link: hxxp://www.linkbucks.com/

My Site: hxxp://webchiefs.com

joshke, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. savemoney23

savemoney23 Peon

Best Answers:
    referral link in content is not allowed is better to remove now before mod take any action

savemoney23, Jul 22, 2010 IP