1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When Summer would end in USA and I would see increase in my income ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by sushilfame, Jul 20, 2010.

Hey Fellows,

Hope you all are doing well in this summer session but suddenly I am not doing so well. Probably this is the common topic and many people may have already started thread regarding earnings drop in summer session.Well, I started with clickbank from dec 2009 .So it is my first summer session with clickbank so I have no experience of clickbank earning during this era. Probably this July is my worse month (earning wise) for me since I started. I was roughly making 2500$ per month before May .But after mid of May earnings started to fallen and last month in june i could earn only 1300$. One thing I would like to mention that my traffic is almost same but conversion is not same.

I am doing with 4 niches right now

Reverse phone lookup niche –Product was converting every 50 to 60 hops consistently since last 4 or 5 months but right now it is converting per 110 hops.

Weight Loss /Diet- Product was converting every 80 hops but unfortunately I haven’t seen any sale since last 15 days after 600 hops. So in this niche I noticed worse conversion so far during summer.

Satellite TV Software-Here also conversion has drop but not that much but it is taking 20 or 30 hops more to convert.

Finance/loan Niche –Here I haven’t seen so much difference in conversion and 60 % of my income coming from this particular niche right now.

I have no idea when this session is going to be over since I am not from USA and most of sales comes from USA. So please, anyone can tell me when this session would end and I can see increase in my income.

sushilfame, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  2. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    doing part time or full time?

lqbk, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  3. sushilfame

sushilfame Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i m doing full time

sushilfame, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  4. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just wait it out. I've noticed a big drop in sales during the summer too even though I'm sending the exact same amount of traffic. I expect it will pick back up again in a few months when summer is over.

J1218, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  5. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    from what I've heard summer is a bad selling season, it normally picks up around september and lasts all the way through christmas.

Le Dangles, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  6. sushilfame

Best Answers:
    yeah ..this is what i can do only ..anyway thanks for the reply

sushilfame, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  7. chrkadmin

chrkadmin Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree - late summer (July and August) is a lousy time. Despite the lousy economy people are still going on vacation, and most vacations in the US are in the late summer (there's another slug of them in late December as well) = less people in front of the computer.

Best of Luck!

chrkadmin, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  8. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    summer is bad time for making sales , hopefully you can increase your income after vacation.

good luck

mt33, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think summer is a bad selling season at all, I think obviously certain types of offers do worse in warmer months, typically those that require a person to be in the house a lot like a business opp. Even still the drop isn't that huge, but people are outside enjoying the weather. In the winter when all those hobbies and lazy days are gone, people spend a lot more time online.

If you sell surfboards, or are in the golf niche, affiliate or merchant, your sales are probably booming, it's all relative, and a good idea that you plan the seasons out to be pushing different products at different times of the year.

Kirsten, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  10. sushilfame

Best Answers:
    suddenly not in golf niche right now but i would try such niches next time for sure

sushilfame, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  11. Morrow66

Morrow66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I havent noticed a massive drop but something maybe isnt quite right on my end. My traffic is growing daily for a fair few of my sites. But sales are staying steady and not increasing.

Traffic is decent aswell so I guess it could be the summer season affecting sales.

Morrow66, Jul 28, 2010 IP