1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am dying to get a $10k credit card.pls help!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by evolveforever, Jul 20, 2010.

Guys,all i am trying to get is a SECURED credit card[i am in India] that has a credit limit of $10k.Recently,i thought of going for a SBI advantage card since the agent told me its the right option.So i deposited 10k,waited for a week and finally got the card.Guess what happened.Instead of a credit limit of 10k dollars,i was given a mere limit of 2k.Can you believe that.What am i supposed to do with it?

All i am trying to do is buy a web site that is worth 10000 dollars and i am not able to do anything here.please help me out,i feel like my head is going to be bombarded.any suggestions are welcome.

thanks,
    good day to all.

evolveforever, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  2. Hmmm..

Hmmm.. Peon

Best Answers:
    So basically you want a credit limit of 5 LAKH ???

I don't think there is any card matching your requirement.

Hmmm.., Jul 20, 2010 IP
  3. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    in fact,i was surprised too when the credit agent said it is very possible to get a card with such a high limit [and remember that it is a secured card.i have pledged security,so the credit company is facing minimal risks].That is why i am frigging pi**ed off.

evolveforever, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  4. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Your limit expectations are high but as you are telling that was suggested by the agent, so in my opinion that never believe the agents, they have to bait the customers to match up with their targeted alloted to them and they mostly misguide the customers.

Every bank has its own criteria and terms for disbursing a credit card to any customer. The worth, income, expenditure as well, another credit card limit, that is issued already to you by any other, everything is calculated while giving you the credit card.

So be aware always by the promises given by the agents and always content the authority person, while processing your application.

I can't say what was the thinking behind issuing a secure credit card to you ,when you have deposited the required money to the bank and you are getting the one fifth limit of your deposited money, you have to contact with the credit card branch.

xprtwalk, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  5. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    just go to axis bank secure card. it will fullfil ur needs. it gives the 80% of ur fixed deposit as credit limit.

Earn Easy, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  6. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do an electronic transfer or something thats not a small amount in india i guess only celebrities would get such a high limit

Bohra, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  7. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    its sad to hear that.so i guess i have to go for wire transfer,then.i have heard that it is one hell of a process to do here in India.i do not know.if anybody else have some other suggestions,please do input in this thread.thanks.

evolveforever, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  8. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    umm if bank is ready to give 2000$ limit then maybe 5 diffrents banks credit card

Bohra, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  9. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    ha ha.well,i do not know Bohra.i mean,i am not sure if that is the best solution.it just seems so hard to buy a web site.i mean,i have been trying to do this for the past three months.just waiting to get a credit card is making me so frustrated.i wish the RBI allows debit card to be used at paypal.thanks a lot for the input.

evolveforever, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  10. Hmmm..

Hmmm.. Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm.., Jul 22, 2010 IP
    evolveforever likes this.
  11. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    evolveforever, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  12. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ok you got a 2k credit card, what happend to the other 8k you deposited?

dscurlock, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  13. gsv13

gsv13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gsv13, Aug 14, 2010 IP