1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Degreed, Experienced "White Guy from America" - Amazing Copywriter

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ideamarketing, Jul 18, 2010.

If you have high-end projects that require professional marketing consultation, please msg me with your project requirements.

About Me:
    I have 5+ years professional marketing experience and currently work for a U.S. (Inc. 5000) advertising agency. I enjoy freelance internet marketing, sales development, and copywriting during my down time or while traveling.

I do not write "cheap articles" or anything of that nature. But if you have an important autoresponder email campaign that must produce amazing results, a direct mail campaign that has to generate massive sales, or a critical landing page for your business, please contact me for a quote.

My work is first-rate, completed fast, and comes with the knowledge, competency, and correct grammar that only a U.S.-born native English speaker can provide.

My Reviews:
    "Chris - this is absolutely perfect! "

"Great stuff - you too! Can't wait to read the end product! (by the way, you should blog more i like the post you wrote!)"

"Thanks Chris these are SUPERB!"

"I'm really impressed, fantastic!"

If you need professional marketing consultation for important business matters ranging from SEO, to Direct Mail, to landing pages, please contact me asap. Thank you

All the best.

-Chris

ideamarketing, Jul 18, 2010 IP
    Tyler Banfield likes this.
  2. OnlineSolutions

OnlineSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

What do you mean by this??? You are a racist dude. Go away from DP.

Admin please Ban this guy.

OnlineSolutions, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  3. OnlineSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is this man???

Please Ban this guy.

OnlineSolutions, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  4. Dreamtale

Dreamtale Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's not racism, it's a mere simplification and, in turn, a generalisation. People born in the US generally have better grammar and spelling than people from other countries, with the exception of Native English-speakers. That is a fact (not saying that a writer from India is less skilled than a US-writer, but they are in general).

In turn, the most educated people in the US - due to a failed society, filled with racism and inequality - are white, and thus a white person generally has better grammar than, say, a latino.

Dreamtale, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  5. OnlineSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And you guys are making it more horrible. Is not it Racism???

Think twice before supporting "ideamarketing".

Now final line...Generally a person from India is much more talented that whole world know. And you must agree with it.

OnlineSolutions, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  6. Dreamtale

Dreamtale Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    While it is horrible that white people are the most educated people in America, stating so is not racism. One could say that Africa is a continent filled with uneducated people, without being a racist. When one says that it is because they are lesser people, or claim that they don't deserve a chance of higher education, that is racism.

It is a fact that white people are, in general, more educated. As a result, one could assume that a native-speaker from America is, in general, better at writing than the equivalent person from India. As they have access to better education in the USA, and only speak English as a language (if I'm not mistaken, India has several languages, where English is only one), most white Americans are better than ordinary indians. It has nothing to do with racism. What's caused the difference might be seen as racism, but stating a FACT can't be seen as racism.

Your "final line" fails in a lot of aspects. You can't make up a general statement. A generalisation is made up by facts, and there is not a single study in the world that would support the thesis that people from India are more talented than the whole world. If you're trying to say that some people underestimate Indians; sure, that might be true, but it isn't racism.

Dreamtale, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  7. ideamarketing

ideamarketing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not racist in any way shape or form, that is just a silly statement. The truth is that there is a great need (in internet marketing) for marketers with the "natural" ability to use and control the English language. Stating that I'm an experienced "white guy" from America is not racist in any way shape or form. All I'm doing is providing potential investors in my services with information about my demographic that may be useful for them while making their decision. I work with many people from India and Asia on a daily basis and we all agree that there are pros and that come with being from one country or another. If you don't understand this, you may want to re-think your position as an "internet marketing guru"...demographics and the ability to connect with consumers (naturally) is basic advertising 101.

Thanks, and sorry if my good-natured post inadvertently offended anybody.

ideamarketing, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  8. INEEDCONTENT

INEEDCONTENT Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pretty naive to think that would not get a reaction on a forum where a very large percentage of members are not white

INEEDCONTENT, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  9. jayjay11

jayjay11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyhow - demographics aside - i have hired Chris recently for a series of 15 auto-responders with superb results. I set a timescale of two weeks, but Chris put aside his personal time to get these finished in just a couple of days. He is a skilled copywriter who turned my project in without a single amendment required.

I am from the UK, but i needed someone matching my target demographic to carry out this project. I would not have entrusted the work to anyone outside the US - and the quality difference naturally picked up by being born and bread amongst your target market is irreplaceable.

Can't wait to start my next project with Chris!

jayjay11, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  10. ideamarketing

ideamarketing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Jay, pleasure working with you as well. This post was directed at a target audience only, not as a racial thing. I love working with people from all over the world every day (but I wouldn't trust an American to do work for an Indian client or vice versa...it doesn't translate well and requires many edits)... That's the beauty of life and culture =)

ideamarketing, Jul 19, 2010 IP