1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

puredeadbrilliant.com - appraisal of value please?

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by heroutdoors, Jul 18, 2010.

I have held this domain name for 8 years and it is currently in use for a web design company in the UK.
    A few years ago I was contacted by someone seeking to buy the domain name but I turned it down. Alas, I have lost this email.

So, what do you think? Thanks!

heroutdoors, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  2. liferule

liferule Peon

Best Answers:
    That would depend on the earnings of the domain, the name alone is worth mid xx range but it could be alot more if the company makes much money.

liferule, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  3. bk871

bk871 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The age is what holds the only value, in my opinion.

Does it have any traffic or revenue?

bk871, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  4. 2and1

2and1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha nice name, I'd say it's more likely some company may want it for a promotion or something, maybe even contact some games companies like Capcom see if they would be interested for example. I'm nothing for estimating or what but I would love to see a funeral place or undertakers take that name. Something like those companies that do something special and out of the ordinary for funerals and such.

2and1, Jul 20, 2010 IP