1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why does bing hate my site?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Flamerid, Jul 11, 2010.

1. birja

birja Peon

Best Answers:
    :) lool. Bing.

birja, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  2. Rimona

Rimona Active Member

Best Answers:
    Last week bing ranked my site in the first 5 for 3 different keywords.
    This week, the site no longer shows up anywhere with those keywords.
    What did I do wrong?

Rimona, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  3. adslgeek

adslgeek Member

Best Answers:
    And for some random reason it is starting to loves me also - I can only think it must be domain age, as well as link building.. Still only 124 pages listed, but that is a start I guess.

My conclusion: Who cares.

adslgeek, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  4. guamnetwork

guamnetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm concentrating more on Yahoo rather than Bing. This is after Google ofcourse.

guamnetwork, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  5. AdamFL

AdamFL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo soon will be using Bing. so Bing comes first after google IMO.

AdamFL, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  6. academyofbass

academyofbass Peon

Best Answers:
    Wat do you expect, bing is another product from microsoft and when did anything from microsoft actually work properly in recent years! Look at the 'Vista' disaster, I upgraded my computer only to find out vista had bugs which caused Photoshop to flid resulting in having to purchase i added down grade back to XP. Do i risk going to 7, nope! Mac is now the future.
    It's amazing how a corp as big as microsoft can't even seem to get a product as simple as msn to work properly, maybe their profit margin is so high as all their products are created by monkeys?
    I'd say leave bing alone, look at that ad compaign they did, went on for months! and did you feel the need to even look at bing for any other reason that to see how high you ranked? i'd guess not! The rest of us are the same, maybe looked at it once but never went back. They are just doing typical microsoft, other corps create a good idea, they copy it.it's how they got started right? Ripping off acorn and macintosh, rebranding and making it cheap.
    Fact is Google works, they have an 1st class rep and a brand that is first in everyones mind hence why they are worth an estimated £35 Billion, if you do feel the need to try to get your rankings higher on anything other than Google i'd say focus on yahoo. but invest your time, money and energy in google. Sign up to Google Analytics, and Webmaster tools, and posibly an Adsence and Adwords campaign, i believe they are giving away £30 worth of ads for free atm!!! Ah and remember, google own the giants like Youtube and Blogger aswell as many others so it makes linking all your account simple without ot's and lot's of registration forms. :)

anyways wen't totally off subject, back onto it and off again so i'll leave you to make your choices but in my opinion bing..... a load of S**T (looks sexy though)

academyofbass, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  7. articlesdirectory

articlesdirectory Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Forget BING .. it has no effects on your business.. Just focus on GOOGLE

articlesdirectory, Oct 21, 2010 IP