1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need to add few mods to the site blindcamdate.com

Discussion in 'Programming' started by glasslook, Jul 17, 2010.

RULES: CHECK THE REQUIREMENT FIRST AND UNDERSTAND IT.
    PAYMENT WILL BE VIA PAYPAL UPON COMPLETION OF THE WORK AND AFTER I VERIFY.
    PLEASE SEND ME PM AND MENTION YOUR PRICE IN THE PM.

Mods are:
    - A report button (A simple button that blocks people after being pushed 3 time by different ips)
    Check the picture for details.

- A rating system something like hot or not and a status bar.
    An user can press the hot or not button when a percentage is seen in the status bar with the number of votes.

- An automatic snapshot taker as soon as people get a minimum of five hot ratings.
    Every 5 hot or not clicks must trigger a automatic snapshot taker where the hot or not victim wil get an alert where here get a message sort of like you been HO:T by the last five users ! Or you been NOT by the last voted users you got five seconds till the camera takes a snapshot....5...4...3...2...1....click
    The pictures can be watched on a seprated page by categories HOT or NOT, Date, most votes etc. A small comment reply (worpress like) with captcha or something and ability for admin to remove comments. And an embed code for user to take their pic and link to blindcamdate.com

- Also the ability for smilies in chat must be open. And a buzzer. One per 20 seconds.

glasslook, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  2. mehdi1786

mehdi1786 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    could not really understand what you wrote^^

mehdi1786, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  3. HuggyEssex

HuggyEssex Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to speak to you some more about this on MSN, I have sent you a PM with all of my information on there so we can speak about this.

HuggyEssex, Jul 18, 2010 IP