1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i share my web site links on facebook page ? Does it against the AdSense Policy ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by TsMkNet, Jul 16, 2010.

Hi

I have got facebook pages on fb, and i have got websites about my facebook pages topics ... i put adsense on my sites , can i share my web site links on this facebook pages , does it againts the adsense policy ????

And what about social bookmarks ( digg, delicious, stumble upon , twitter ) ... if i can share my links on social bookmarks .. does it againts the adsense policy ????

TsMkNet, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  2. bama boy

bama boy Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can but don't spread your links like spammy people and it's better to use short url services for twitter & facebook

bama boy, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  3. corinaw

corinaw Not Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes. Create a website/business page linked to your fb user profile (you are the admin). Then put a link to your fb page from your site so interested visitors can like/fan you on fb.

Then you can post links about your website to those that are interested rather than sending out links to your friends and families fb. (It really irritates me when a friend starts "spamming" my fb wall.

Here's my fb website page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Home-Remedy-Central/147276504050

corinaw, Jul 16, 2010 IP