1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

urgent question! how to use digg?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by gicasa, Jul 15, 2010.

i start submit my article at digg.com, i hear that can bring lots of traffic to my website. but result is not good. no traffic from it.

i want to know how to use digg?

and i always see this:[​IMG] 159 people diggs?

why other's artilce has some many people digg? why ? why ?

any one can give me some advice ?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
    gicasa, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  2. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to first create an account on Digg and start using it. If your article is good, then people will Digg. If you are just expecting to get traffic for any article, then it won't happen at Digg.

You need to then build a community at Digg and ask those friends to digg your stories. Remember, they will only digg if they believe your story is good.

cmorley, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  3. webbmaster

webbmaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    write a sensational article .. make it news worthy on digg... and you will have plenty of following.. same with any publicity stunt

webbmaster, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  4. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    what kind of article are you writing? Most articles don't get very much traffic on digg. Most digg users prefer to see topics like politics, comedy, science, news, sports...stuff like that. If you're submitting articles to digg that are about internet marketing or business or something like that you probably won't get any traffic at all.

When I write about internet marketing and e-commerce I submitted my articles to StumbleUpon and I got really good traffic from them. Sometimes SU would send me over 1000 visitors in one day but they didn't stay around on my site very long. Experiment with different tools like reddit, Stumbleupon, Digg etc and you will find what site brings you the most traffic for the style of writing you have and the content you pump out!

Le Dangles, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  5. nicolebeckett

nicolebeckett Peon

Best Answers:
    To get big results from Digg, your content has to be amazing. I'm talking catchy title, awesome subject matter, and compelling content that people can't help but want to talk about. Once you start posting stuff like that, you'll see success from Digg.

nicolebeckett, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  6. realestate_basket

realestate_basket Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is always king, your website has good content, more users will visit. Your article has good contents, more people will digg/bookmark, facebook or Google buzz it. It's quite a tough game actually, because there are already heaps of articles out there, you need to find your niche or recycle existing stories in a different angle.

realestate_basket, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  7. gicasa

gicasa Guest

Best Answers:
    i'm very sad that i'm from China, english is not very good, i have no good article or not very attractive. thanks all of you answer my question,many thanks

gicasa, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  8. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't be sad about this. There are many people on the internet with English as their second language, including me. You can learn quickly or you can have other people write articles for you. You just have to give them directions and get the work done. Wish you all the best.

cmorley, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  9. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't know english you will not be successful using Digg. I suggest you to use some Chinese social bookmarks to submit your pages on them as Digg is based on English language.

haveseo, Jul 15, 2010 IP