1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How make quality backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lahsiv, Jul 15, 2010.

Hi friends,

Building backlinks in search engine optimization is crucial part. Poor backlinks can break and quality backlinks can make your website rankings higher on search engines.

Methods to choose quality backlinks
    • High PR & alexa ranking directories
    • Choose high PR & alexa ranking forums
    • Link exchange with relevant websites
    • Find targeted keywords using Google adwords tool and use in title of articles
    • submit articles in article directories
    • Write press release by using keywords of your niche
    • Choose blogs to comment of your niche(Period commenting so blogger will consider you regular visitor and will not spam to you).
    • Join facebook and invite people of your niche, share your articles & press release here.
    • Same on twitter
    • Use Google analytic and track website traffic.
    You will analyze the difference within short period of time

lahsiv, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  2. sandym

sandym Guest

Best Answers:
    I will like to add up one more point. Build a hub page ,put some relevant content there and bring a link from hubpage to your main website with your main keyword as anchor text.

sandym, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  3. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Link Exchange with relevant websites - an extremely useful method that unfortunately is never used correctly by SEOs.

You are not a big fan of directory submissions or guest posts?

jitendraag, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  4. Johnkitty

Johnkitty Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we should focus on some points above. Articles submission and forums posting will boost your site into google quickly. Creating fan on Facebook and Twitter also is a good way to increase traffic too.

Johnkitty, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  5. saurabh.dhawan

saurabh.dhawan Peon

Best Answers:
    If your an online affiliate marketer, Internet marketer, or you run your own online business on the Internet. Building quality backlinks, is even more essential in this day and age than ever before. Increased online competition from up and coming Internet marketers is on a rapid rise. This means getting free targeted traffic from the search engines is the smartest move you can make for you, and your online Internet business.

What Steps To Take To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Website, Or Blog?

1. First step I would recommend if you just started your own website, or blog is to submit articles to the major article directories on the Internet. This by itself gives you a few distinct advantages. Free targeted traffic to your website, or blog which in turn converts into more sales, and you can earn more online money. 2nd advantage is you will gain high authority backlinks to your website, or blog which will increase your pagerank, and traffic levels from the search engines. Your 3rd advantage of writing articles for quality article directories is Internet marketers, and affiliate marketers are always looking for quality articles to publish on their websites. What this means for you? More traffic, more quality backlinks pointing at your website, and more income monthly in your pocket. You cannot go wrong submitting to article directories. Just make sure you choose your keywords wisely, I use Googles Adwords keyword tool to find quality, money making keyword terms.

2. Submitting to the major article directories will give your new website, or blog a good base of backlinks to build on. Here is your next step for online success. Comment on blogs related to your niche, what is the theme of your website based around? Make relevant comments on your competitors websites for targeted traffic. Do not spam! Spamming is a big waste of time, if you do not have anything relevant to say do not comment. I would recommend you comment on blogs with a pagerank of 2 or above. Remember you want quality, over quantity for SEO benefits.

3. Post in forums with a signature link pointing to your website, or blog. This is a very effective backlinking strategy. Remember to join forums related to your niche for more targeted traffic that will convert, and earn you more online money. Start up by signing up at the Warriorforum they have a juicy high pagerank backlink just waiting for you to grab. They are also the biggest, and best online forum in the World. Use them to your advantage!

4. My personal tips to build quality backlinks to your website. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for finding high page ranked websites, or blogs to comment on our submit my link to. Check out your competitors websites statistics on Alexa.com see who they are linking to, if they already have a ton of quality backlinks established. Link to as many of those websites as possible for some good SEO benefits.

B. Submit to as many social bookmarking websites as possible. Google loves social bookmarking websites, and they carry a high pagerank. You will gain some nice juicy backlinks by implementing this technique. Twitter, Furl, Delicious, Stumbleupon, etc…. Are a few examples for some good, quality backlinks .

C. Go signup for a free account at quantcast and you will see the top websites in the world to submit your website link to. All these websites, and blogs, have millions of online visitors monthly, so you better believe they will carry a high pagerank, and a nice quality backlink for you the savvy affiliate, or Internet marketer. Go through the list and see what you can find. But rest assured you will only receive a quality backlink from the websites that you can submit your link to.

Lets Face It Link Building Can Be Extremely Time Consuming – But At The Same Time Very Worthwhile, And Essential.

If you are ambitious, and you plan on your online business to make you a full time income online one day. Then you are probably realizing the utter most importance of a proper link building campaign. If you are a beginning affiliate, or online Internet marketer, then saving time can be your best friend. Because lets face it time is our most valuable asset. I left you a very valuable service see link below that can save you tons of time, and earn you a lot more money much quicker. Because as we rise in the search engine rankings, we receive more targeted traffic to our websites, or blogs, which in turn earns us more online income. The tool below is fairly new and is selling like hotcakes. So if you are looking to increase your quality of links, and are serious about building your link building campaign to a new level. I highly suggest you jump all over this online service below. A true time saver to say the least!

saurabh.dhawan, Jul 15, 2010 IP
    fancymouj likes this.
  6. narutohits

narutohits Active Member

Best Answers:
    and also blog commint is quite good way

narutohits, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  7. maxipr

maxipr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the checklist mate. Actually there is no rocket science in building links but people are too lazy to follow the blueprint

maxipr, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  8. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Guest

Best Answers:
    nice points ,thanks foe sharing.

jacuzzi, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  9. joeharison

joeharison Peon

Best Answers:
    nice information thanks for sharing

joeharison, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  10. JasonWard

JasonWard Peon

Best Answers:
    write on forums... cheers

JasonWard, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  11. cakka

cakka Member

Best Answers:
    nice tips frenz... did you have some dofollow blog ?
    can you share me here ?
    thanks

cakka, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  12. MaxwellSmart

MaxwellSmart Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you guys are missing an important tool: web 2.0 content creation. You can create a site on a web 2.0 platform for free that is dedicated to linking to your site, and surround that link with high quality, relevant content.

Check out my service for high quality, very affordable web 2.0 content creation and backlinking...and be sure to read the reviews.

MaxwellSmart, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  13. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is a good tips for to make quality back links in seo

rohnsmith, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  14. simmo125

simmo125 Peon

Best Answers:
    Forum posting isn't high relevancy but can produce quick effective backlinks that are indexed within a day or two. Tools are also available for finding dofollow high PR blogs and for the price you pay i would say they are well worth it.

simmo125, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  15. nokimchen

nokimchen Guest

Best Answers:
    what about squidoo links? Strong??

nokimchen, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  16. williamtorneau

williamtorneau Peon

Best Answers:
    The best ways ive been able to create backlinks is by using bookmarking services such as SocialAdr. I recieved tons of backlinks from this site it takes about 20 minutes to set up but after that its automated if you choose the paid plans, which is what I do =p, 1300 backlinks a month.

williamtorneau, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  17. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thanks for nice sharing

flanagan, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  18. dicksonwoo

dicksonwoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing :)

dicksonwoo, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  19. jewmark

jewmark Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to see creative reply from this thread.

jewmark, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  20. jannyflcn

jannyflcn Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing this information as link building is Base for SEO and site...

jannyflcn, Jul 27, 2010 IP